Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2024-25 Season]

Yoda

English & European
I'be just finished training on the track in Worthing and can confirm a few small light flakes of snow have started to fall.

Sent from my Nexus S using TapaTalk while bashing one out.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
this reminds me of when we had that freak snow in April a couple of year ago...Nothing - absollutely nothing on the weather radars until literally hours before and then it snowed and snowed and snowed.

Still nothing in the United Kingdom of Mile Oak though!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
this reminds me of when we had that freak snow in April a couple of year ago...Nothing - absollutely nothing on the weather radars until literally hours before and then it snowed and snowed and snowed.

I remember going out at 2am to enjoy the snow, and by the time we had woken up in the morning it had all melted and everyone wondered what the fuss was all about!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just saw a few lonely flakes here in Durrington

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

I was at Sunderland fulham that day and used to live in Wakefield - a 2 hour journey, game was called off after about 20 mins and it took 5 hours to get home as they were working in the line! I was sozzled by the time I got back though

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I remember going out at 2am to enjoy the snow, and by the time we had woken up in the morning it had all melted and everyone wondered what the fuss was all about!

You must be thinking of a different snowfall coz the April event started at about 8am on a Sunday morning

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You must be thinking of a different snowfall coz the April event started at about 8am on a Sunday morning

It was an April I was home from University, I'm thinking 2006 or 2007?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
My Ex Sister in Law is reporting FLUMPING in Malton, 37 miles from Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here