Jul 6, 2003
thats it we're DOOMED :angry:

Kevin out, bowled Warne

Hmm, looks like England are going to need Giles' batting after all :ohmy:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
All that hard work down the shitter. Strauss and Bell came out this morning and didn't play any shots, as if to say we're going to sit here all day when they should've been looking to post a total. Now the initiative is firmly with them, they've set an attacking field and warne is going after the batsmen. All they had to do was be positive, instead we've lost three stupid wickets and someone has to bat us out of trouble again.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
On a brighter note, there's someone in an Albion shirt standing on the grass bank.
It's a lost cause now, Warne and Lee look like they could get Hoggard at any minute the other two won't last long and Aus will only need to score at about 4 an over. I've tried to go to sleep but I'm too pissed off, I'm now resigned to watching us get dicked on. great :nono:

What a game! Collingwood can still save this for England by eeking this out for another 15 overs?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
f*** sake Koertzen you c*nt, that was well above the knee roll. I know we've been super SHIT, but it doesn't help when you lose two wickets to decisions that aren't even marginal

All on the last man.

Oz have only 36 overs to bat. If they can just get that to under 30, England still have a chance!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here