Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes: Second Test, Adelaide - The 100% OFFICIAL thread [Merged]

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Giles dropping Ponting has proved to be a big error, we may have them all out by now if not. I missed most of the cricket :( but did wake up in time for the last 2 wickets ;)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Withdean Wanderer said:
Draw written all over it....
Indeed. It could've been so different if Giles had taken that catch. What we have done however is taken away the air of invincibility surrounding austrailia. The momentum is now with us and the England players have been reminded that they are good enough to do it, and the aussies have weaknesses.
It's a bit like the scene in Rocky 4 when Rocky is fighting Ivan Drago and he cuts him under the eye, the music comes on and apollo's trainer shouts at Rocky "you see, he's not a machine". Rocky knows he can win and smashes the russians head in. Obviously there's no fighting in cricket though.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
i MAY let the side down again as my neck is killing me (injured it whilst celebrating the Cup Draw with my brother), but i may come back later and resurect my loyalty.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
day off tomorrow so another late night of playing FM2007 whilst watching Cricket & drinking plenty of coffee.......see Ladies....i'm MULTITASKING :cool:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW DRAW

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You get the feeling we've lost a bit of momentum. We needed to come out fireing to make the most of the new ball, but that hasn't really happened. They'll probaby go on and make about 500 or so now.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Billy the Fish said:
You get the feeling we've lost a bit of momentum. We needed to come out fireing to make the most of the new ball, but that hasn't really happened. They'll probaby go on and make about 500 or so now.

yes, we dont even have TCB with us tonight :(

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
im gunna have to watch the rest from bed as my neck is still injured and i now cant move it which is worrying, have fun everyone :wave:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here