Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I had a strong sharp burst of man-flu last night (coughing all day, started getting cold chills at about 10, migraine etc, still felt pretty rough this morning and all but gone now (weird)), this morning so had the day off work and slept pretty much all the way through. So awake and rearing to go tonight.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Remember, this is the ENGLAND cricket team you are talking about - the one that is very capable of chasing a 150 run target...........

.........and end up loosing by 30-odd runs.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I had a strong sharp burst of man-flu last night (coughing all day, started getting cold chills at about 10, migraine etc, still felt pretty rough this morning and all but gone now (weird)), this morning so had the day off work and slept pretty much all the way through. So awake and rearing to go tonight.

Gosh, what would Bumble think ?

larus

Remember, this is the ENGLAND cricket team you are talking about - the one that is very capable of chasing a 150 run target...........

.........and end up loosing by 30-odd runs.

That's the mind-set of losers (which is very different to the mind-set of, for example, Aussies). BTW, you're not alone; so may Brits are scared to lose, rather than having the balls to really go for it.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Ok Guys. Predictions for first session. currently 238-4. I was way out yesterday but almost spot on day before. really not sure about today though. well here goes, im saying 299-7. trust me, for an old negative fart like me thats a big call lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here