Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
as always first session is likely to be very important. My thinking is that this is by no means done and dusted and if we lose 2 or 3 quick wickets we may be in trouble. I certainly dont see us as 4/6 like skybet do to win the test. If an aussie i would still have a crack at the 7/2 they are

I'm not an Aussie but am still tempted by those odds on what is most likely going to be a result wicket!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I'm not an Aussie but am still tempted by those odds on what is most likely going to be a result wicket!

i have decided i am now "Bruce Highway61" and have chucked a coupla quid on the 7/2......am now back to being a Pom for rest of the game lol

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Dont know about anyone else, i'm bricking it for this first hour:eek:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Plenty of swing showing in first over, this looks like it'll be a proper contest today.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Great shot by Jimmy

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Spoke too soon :rolleyes:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Time for Bell and/or Collingwood to step up. Have a slightly doomed feeling about this innings...a sort of "collapsing to 220 all out" feeling.

Hope I'm wrong. The weather forecast in Sydney seems good for the next few days.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Very slow outfield, couple of shots this morning would have been easy fours at most grounds.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Lucky escape there for Cook, inches short of Clarke at slip

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lucky escape there for Cook, inches short of Clarke at slip

Not his first lucky escape either :lolol:

Warne looking spectacular in his pink blazer and clearly trying to hex Cook by saying how well he's playing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not his first lucky escape either :lolol:

Warne looking spectacular in his pink blazer and clearly trying to hex Cook by saying how well he's playing.

When they asked Shane about his trousers, I thought he was going to say that they were with Liz.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bloody sky box just turned itself off for no reason, unplugged for a minute lets see what happens :angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and its back...PHEW!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gone at 99?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here