Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* * * The Ashes - Official Thread * * *

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Aussie's well over celebrating for me - particularly that horrible bastrad Siddle. I hope we sledge them to shit 2nd innings

Yeah agreed I hate the weasel faced aussie twat! I hope we sledge them all over in this innings. Oh no here comes the other arch twat Johnson! :angry:

Stumpy Tim

Aussie's well over celebrating for me - particularly that horrible bastrad Siddle.

Am I the only person who actually quite likes Siddle. He's pig ugly, but he runs in all day with a smile on his face & when he's batting he seems to enjoy it. That moment in Adelaide when he was batting & the ball his stumps but didn't dislodge his bails was priceless. He was laughing out loud.

He's an underrated bowler too

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Siddle looks a dead ringer for John Calshaw

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still stand by even 300 and out as a very good score as the Aussies would need to get just over 200/0 to wipe the deficit.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Difficult conditions, Aussies up for it.

My prediction

Engerland 350 all out and a lead of 252

Aussies 320 all out early morning Day 4

Engerland win by 7 wickets late afternoon day 4 (after a rain delay)

TNBA

TTF

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope this isn't the kiss of death but KP looks in good nick so far.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Not at the game today but is cold and damp here in Melbourne so not surprised Siddle is getting some movement. He is a pig ugly aggressive twat BUT the only Aussie bowler to show any ticker at all yesterday. Johnson was so bad it was embarassing to watch and the rest weren't much better!

EDIT we are past 200...

Stumpy Tim

If KP can successfully cut loose (especially against Johnson) he'll completely take the game away from Australia - even more than it already is. A ton from 150 balls & we'll get 400-500 & just under 3 days to bowl the Ozzies out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here