Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes; First Test, Cardiff. Match Thread..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bad start but not disastrous. I can live with anything over 275.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Def Australia's morning, apart from Cook, they all got in but I think they were out thought. we need a big patnership now or we won't take the game to sunday

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bad start but not disastrous. I can live with anything over 275.

If we can drag ourselves to 350 we will probably be safe from defeat and may yet pinch a win

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
All the batsmen who got out so far should think that Carl Hopkinson got a century for Sussex against this mob (alright Johnson wasn't playing) and didn't look troubled......

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe this thread has made no mention of Michael Jackson. Apparently the King Of Pop loved cricket and his favourite batsman was Kevin Paedosen (currently 21n.o.)...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
the ECB Application on the iPhone is BRILLIANT for a live self updating score card.
Today is the first time I've used it, does all the games being played today, but if you select a match, it gives the scorecard, which updates itself, and gives you score, wickets down, overs gone, Batsmen in and their scores, and score at last wicket.

It updates every minute!

If you then turn your phone sideways it gives you a full scorecard

Great App :clap2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'll take 300, from here.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
England 185-3 Pietersen 47* Collingwood 47*

that's good progress after lunch... these slow bowlers don't seem to be able to exert any control.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fair play to KP - he's quite cleary injured, but got stuck in there and reached 50. Very patient innings, I must say.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
And that's tea... Engalnd 194-3.

A great session for England... Pietersen and Collingwood added 97 runs in 32 overs.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
This has to be the first time in my lifetime we have a team on par with the Aussies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here