Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes 4th Test Official Thread

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
utter joke, disgraceful, no pride or guts - i thought thats what the last 2 tests were about

look at how many people turned up to the mcg or the people that stayed up to watch - and they produce that shite

day 1 - we were 101 / 2 then 156 all out
day 2 - had them 84/5 then they to 419 all out
day 3 - get rid of symmonds straight away and bowl them out, get loads of time to get near 500 on a batting pitch, then last 60 overs

even more of a joke was rudi keortzen so many plum lbw's for both teams he didnt give - what was he thinking

guess on to sydney for the usual british last hurrah where we probably win cause everyone is so down about a 5-0 drubbing

fletcher out!

mendoza10 said:
utter joke, disgraceful, no pride or guts - i thought thats what the last 2 tests were about

look at how many people turned up to the mcg or the people that stayed up to watch - and they produce that shite

day 1 - we were 101 / 2 then 156 all out
day 2 - had them 84/5 then they to 419 all out
day 3 - get rid of symmonds straight away and bowl them out, get loads of time to get near 500 on a batting pitch, then last 60 overs

even more of a joke was rudi keortzen so many plum lbw's for both teams he didnt give - what was he thinking

guess on to sydney for the usual british last hurrah where we probably win cause everyone is so down about a 5-0 drubbing

fletcher out!

That says it all. A total crock of shit.:angry:

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Report from Melbourne

Even allowing for appallimg umpiring we were embarassing.

We need Moores to sort this lot out after Flecther goes after the World Cup

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh my GOD we are PATHETIC!

Certainly got players playing out of form, the LEGEND Simon Jones has been immensly missed, Trescothick started the rot I reckon with his mental issues.....could be here all day finding excuses but overall it was GUTLESS....AGAIN :angry:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Havent seen any of this test but perhaps thats a good thing. I thought we would loose the series but not in this fasion. I fear a whitewash (although I actually think we will not loose the final test). Fletcher and co will surely be gone after this shambolic embarresment. Ok, we have had Ijuries to key players like Vaughan, Jones, and Tresco, but The selectors need to take a good long look at themselves. Why did MP not play in the first two tests? ( we would surely have avoided defeat in one of them if he did). Flintoff should never have been made captain. He is a cracking player IMHO, But a good captain he aint. Lets try and salvage some pride, In the final test and the one dayers.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It was a very enjoyable three days though. Even though I had to sit behind five Port Vale fans in their shirts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here