Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Argus names the arrested Albion players

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Thanks to everyone telling me about the argus and its news...as far as NSC is concerned things stay the same until [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] says different :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your understanding in this.

Cheers
Tony

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its in the public domain now anyone who is anyone in brighton would have seen it or are we now treating it like a nuclear disaster in north korea? Oh no nothing to see here.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
As far as I am aware, The Argus have released names of 5 people who have ben released on bail while the police make further investigations, speculation on this web site is still not wanted, and the rules still stick until further notice.

Oh those rules......talk about it and you will be banned.

I am NOT getting into a debate here, in fact i will not reply to any negative comments to this post, i will however lock the thread if i have to.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Its in the public domain now anyone who is anyone in brighton would have seen it or are we now treating it like a nuclear disaster in north korea? Oh no nothing to see here.

There are many of us too who don't live in Sussex, so dont have access. Quite a few posts on Facebook / Twitter with a "I can see it and you can't" attitude which is pretty annoying. It's like Ryan Giggs gate all over agin, or can't we say his name any more either?

And before I get the million replies of "it's wrong to post names / NSC could get shut down" etc etc, I know that already (been here long enough to know that NSC seems to be a spokesperson for the club nowadays). It just doesn't seem right that a newspaper can put it on the front of their paper, and yet it still can't be discussed.

Wha is going to happen at football on Saturday? I have no doubt the fans will be talking about it, and you can bet your bottom dollar the away fans will be chanting about it. Will we not be able to talk about what we can hear on the radio / see on telly in the evening?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
basically, keep your thoughts to yourself and you wont get in the shit!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
That move by the argus will make them popular with the club!!

Can't see them being pleased at all especially as only allegations at this stage.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
The problem is that for every 100 posters there is someone that will say "That rapist ..." Which is not proven so could be libel if that person is found not guilty. If it was guaranteed that no-one will overstep that mark then it world be fine to be discussed, I'm sure.

Can you imagine the palace fans discussing this in a delicate manner?

Sent from my phone cause I can

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
NSC as "spokesperson" for the club? God help us all if thats the case!

I do however think the stance taken by NSC in this case is the correct one.

Could be a watershed moment between The Argus and The Albion though... No more scoops published 4 hours after the nationals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here