Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why on earth was Jo not fired last night?

She's as mad as a bucket of frogs and had no control over her team last night.

I can only guess that she's being kept in for her entertainment value because there's NO WAY she's going to win!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
She is horseshit, loopy and she left her "friend" - the corporate lawyer - out to dry.

I know they have to, but I can't stand all this creeping up to Sir Alan.... It is not the be all and end all.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
That Jo is a total mentalist. She was stroppy wouldn't listen and it was her team that f***ed up before trying to pass the tyre to the others who had already bought most the other stuff. I would have pushed her out the car before getting to the boardroom.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
afters said:
crap programme, saw the end of it for the first time.

I have to say that it's my favourite prog of the week at the moment.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
best programme on tv for me.

she's a nutter but Sir Alan i think is giving benefit of the doubt to her as she obviously has spirit and to be PM when everyone hates you takes guts. Hated Sieed (sp) to start with, now like him. Reckon he will go far in the programme.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I like the programme, still think Jo is a nutter far to emotional in my opinion, That Sayed is a right prat aswell.

On the babe front, that blonde lass isn't bad.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
GREAT program! Jo clearly a NUTTER!

I would have sacked either her of the mouse. The Lawyer got sacked because she was a lawyer. But they knew that before she joined!

Jo is top value entertainment though.

"Jo, no one is listening to you.."

Can't wait to see how th boys deal with her!

:clap2:

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It seemed a bit odd to me that he backed Jo because she had "spirit" but completely ignored the fact that she lied and hung other members of her team out to dry when things got a bit awkward instead of taking some responsibility.
She would not be the kind of person you would want to work in a team with. Very destructive. I thought he was supposed to have good business sense.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jo is still in the program becasue she makes good television, which at this early stage of the series is more important than who actually gets the job.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Albion Dan said:
Jo is still in the program because she makes good television, which at this early stage of the series is more important than who actually gets the job.

I thought that about that gobby Saira (sp?) last series, Jo's definitely in there for entertainment value. Was really surprised she didn't cry last night, bet the producers were pissed about that!

That tyre thing was appalling, I'd be livid if she did that to me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Rangdo said:
......ignored the fact that she lied and hung other members of her team out to dry when things got a bit awkward instead of taking some responsibility.

Perhaps that makes a good entrepeneur....

I bet Sugar has done a bit of that in the past.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
BarrelofFun said:
Perhaps that makes a good entrepeneur....

I bet Sugar has done a bit of that in the past.

He does surprise me sometimes with the people he likes. Yes that Jo's got spirit and he clearly likes that but I'd be sitting there thinking "would I want this person working for me". And in my mind there's only one answer to that!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I actually though both teams were pretty incompetent last night. If it had been me first hour i'd have divided the items that needed pourchasing between the team, had them ring rounfd to find where and how much these things could be purchased for, work out a route then go and buy them getting a discount, what was so difficult about that?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The Apprentice is without a doubt great TV. A bunch of egotistical wannabes each with a high opinion of themselves, competing against each other instead of working together, with the pre-requisite back-stabbing and bickering thown in for good measure.

I thought the two and a half hour 'brainstorm' of a relatively straightforward task was astonishing.

I am convinced that Jo is seriously unbalanced, I think Sir Alan is keeping her in there for a laugh!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It reminds me of one of those job interviews where youget invited to a workshop day or whatever they call them, Fcuk me had one of the worse days of my life once on one of them things when i was 19 going for a trainee management position. They made everyone stand up and sing a song - how the hell is that going to make you a good manager if i'd had more balls at the time i'd have walked out there and then.

Never since have i ever bothered with ajob that involves the dreaded "Assesment Centre".

Once applied for job had a telephone interview and they said well done we'd like to invite you to a 2, yes 2! day assesment centre for a job that was 14k a year. I told them politely they could shove it.

Anyone else had nightmare experiences of these things?

D

Deleted member 2719

BUTTERBALL said:
A bunch of egotistical wannabes each with a high opinion of themselves, competing against each other instead of working together, with the pre-requisite back-stabbing and bickering thown in for good measure.

The same as NSC really!!

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here