Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Does anyone watch the programme on after The Apprentice - about a MENTALIST couple who run a double glazing company.

What a couple of incompetent TWATS

He can't make a decision to save his life and at one stage last night (bearing in mind their business is struggling) they were going to SPUNK £5k on a jolly to Dublin whilst simultaneously sacking one of the workers.

Brilliant

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hiney said:
Does anyone watch the programme on after The Apprentice - about a MENTALIST couple who run a double glazing company.

He can't make a decision to save his life and at one stage last night (bearing in mind their business is struggling) they were going to SPUNK £5k on a jolly to Dublin whilst simultaneously sacking one of the workers.

Brilliant

The Armstrongs!

Brilliant as well.

They took money out of people's pay packets for the Christmas Do!

"Anyone affected by the Redundancy?"

Voice from above "Who's going to help me now?"

My son thought it wasn't real ! :lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Me and Mrs Wanderer enjoyed it, great TV, I just love Alan Sugar, he says all the things that I want to say to interviewees, but bottle it the whole time !!!

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
BUTTERBALL said:
The Apprentice is without a doubt great TV. A bunch of egotistical wannabes each with a high opinion of themselves, competing against each other instead of working together, with the pre-requisite back-stabbing and bickering thown in for good measure.

And there was me thinking it was just Big Brother !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That lawyer girl never once defended herself so deserved to go.

I just loved the way the buying of the tyre was delegated, seen that plenty of times in my career :lolol: :lolol:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Goring Gull said:
I actually though both teams were pretty incompetent last night. If it had been me first hour i'd have divided the items that needed pourchasing between the team, had them ring rounfd to find where and how much these things could be purchased for, work out a route then go and buy them getting a discount, what was so difficult about that?

Straight.

The task was piddle easy,but the budding entrepreneurs obviously thought there was a catch in it.But with rich but simple Sugar there is no catch.

After all,he likes premium bonds so much he gives his fee for advertising them to Gt Ormond Street.

Shouldn't "that" calender have had a premium bond theme,so that the joke could have been on "Yes,Sir Alan,noSir Alan" himself?

No,because the interviewees have no bottle,which is why Crazy Woman is still going.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
withdeanwombat said:
Straight.

The task was piddle easy,but the budding entrepreneurs obviously thought there was a catch in it.But with rich but simple Sugar there is no catch.

After all,he likes premium bonds so much he gives his fee for advertising them to Gt Ormond Street.

Shouldn't "that" calender have had a premium bond theme,so that the joke could have been on "Yes,Sir Alan,noSir Alan" himself?

No,because the interviewees have no bottle,which is why Crazy Woman is still going.

Well said
7713455829.gif

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Hiney said:

Brilliant

The sales totty on The Armstrongs had a nice pair of tb's, so I was pleased that it wasn't her that got the sack, unlike Karen Bremner, of whom Adrian Chiles said on Sky 115, (while The Armstrongs was on) "We want you to be more like Billy Bremner" -whatever turns you on I suppose, but Boing Boing Chiles is absolutely good value - cracks me up at times, whether he's on about stocks and shares or footy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here