Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice (week 7!)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Oi Oi calm down fellow North London Seagull......I aint said im backing her to win, just that phil has done exactly the same nowt, but moan,bitch and come up with pant ideas. Then got all loved up, If that makes him a better candidate then fine you employ the idiot. I wouldent he is a jerk for all the same reasons as above, hes no worse or better..........There all in it for the fame me thinks :p

Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh and I agree they are all egotistical but I am honestly stunned by Phil being fired tonight before Lorraine. I did not think Phil would win (Kate is probably the best of a poor bunch) but he was far better than Lorraine in terms of the show and also brought more entertainment in my view. Next week's show will be less interesting without him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
She could be a dark horse. Or that Howard bloke.

Or maybe the Heather Mills one will flutter her eyelashes through to the finish.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Philip acted like a total arse in the boardroom, and his spoilt child attitude lost it for him, I reckon.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
They also lost that task on the cereal box. Anyone remember the "So you let the Mac man alone, with no bloody directions." Or something like that anyway.

Anyway, braces will go next week.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
as if these are supposed to be the young buisness people of the future...
Yet not one of them out of how many 9....had not heard of London gateway ?
And one of the muppets thought "oh it could be a helicopter port" ...:ohmy:

The clue is in the name twat London GATEWAY....when did you last see a helicopter going through a f***ing gate.......:glare:

That's a bit harsh. I've worked in London for nearly 30 years (and lived there for more than 20) and Mrs Gwylan is London born and raised and neither of us had heard of London Gateway. It's scarcely a well-known London landmark - unless you're a motorway services geek.

Cracking episode I thought. Philip behaved like such a knob, he had to go. I thought Lorraine was lucky - she may have sold £800's worth of goods but, as far as I could see, they were sold on appointments set up for her.

No-one's commented on the crap choice of items though. The bike bag wasn't bad but that cat box was naff. That bloke in the pet shop summed it up "at the end of the day, it's just a cardboard box".

I thought Mona was impressive, she could a bit of a dark horse in this. Kate rather undid her previous good work and Gavin Henson escaped the boardroom this time but must be due the chop soon.

My final four: Yasmina, Mona, Kate and James.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
However, the clear winner for me has emerged over recent weeks. She also happens to be an absolutely beautiful woman whom I'd marry in an instant. Step forward YASMINA:bowdown:

While I don't think she'll win, Yasmina has shown herself to be a more pleasant and 'real' person than the showboating 'personalities' who spend the show spouting self-hype and management-twaddle. You could imagine actually working with her, and her being good and successful at what she does. Whether she has the extra ingredient to be 'The Apprentice' is unlikely though.

Plus... she's got a fantastic rack. :p:p:p

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
While I don't think she'll win, Yasmina has shown herself to be a more pleasant and 'real' person than the showboating 'personalities' who spend the show spouting self-hype and management-twaddle.

Plus... she's got a fantastic rack. :p:p:p

And she is gay! May not be putting the rack out there for consideration! Apparently chummy with the very tall shemale.

Howard is gay too apparently.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Why did I click on this thread. You've gone and ruined it for me now!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::censored::censored::censored:

Apologies, I should have stuck the word spoiler in the heading.

Still its a good episode even if you know the result, as they said on the after show its the one that gets the series going and leaves you wondering who may win.

Alan will not pick Kate as she will earn so much by not working for him. He will pick a dim wit who can not get a job else where. I imagine most of them do minor celeb work as long as possible to rake in some TV cash.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Howard is gay too apparently.

Definitely, I think he was in one of the papers talking about it a while back.

philip-taylor-300x201.jpg

"Business is the new rock 'n roll and I'm Elvis Presley"

What's that, Phil, dead? :lolol:

Pat

May 7, 2009
The Bike bag

I think the show was pretty entertaining, but man, those guys do suck!

I did really like the bike bag though as I'm always trying to carry shopping on the handle bars as panniers are expensive and awkward to carry.

Found the site for the bike bag at Home - Bee3 POD - a bike bag ideal for supermarket shopping ,looks like the version on the Apprentice was an early proto? The new version seems smaller so your feet won't hit it when pedalling and it has its own reusable inner bag which makes sense to me?

Looks pretty cool as well

Also liked the sleeping bag suit, the German Army used those way back so not really new?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I see no reason why Yasmina can't win this now, she clearly is a class above. I backed Phillip from week 1, I am stunned he's gone already, what is Lorraine doing there? She is useless, absolutely useless and she deserves the sack. :rant:

Yasmina or James to win it!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Anyone who isn't an IDIOT would have looked at the meetings set up, i.e. hardware store and trendy furniture shop, and picked the arty Coat rack and the ladder add-on stabiliser thing.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I think the show was pretty entertaining, but man, those guys do suck!

I did really like the bike bag though as I'm always trying to carry shopping on the handle bars as panniers are expensive and awkward to carry.

Found the site for the bike bag at Home - Bee3 POD - a bike bag ideal for supermarket shopping ,looks like the version on the Apprentice was an early proto? The new version seems smaller so your feet won't hit it when pedalling and it has its own reusable inner bag which makes sense to me?

Looks pretty cool as well

Also liked the sleeping bag suit, the German Army used those way back so not really new?

Spammer-ino, but good effort at disguising it as a casual comment!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anyone who isn't an IDIOT would have looked at the meetings set up, i.e. hardware store and trendy furniture shop, and picked the arty Coat rack and the ladder add-on stabiliser thing.

Exactly!!! I mean for crying out loud, the ladder stabiliser was a cracking idea, and a brilliant product, why ignore it?! Idiots, they paid the price for picking the most ridiculous cat playhouse thing. My cat wouldn't even consider sitting in it, let alone playing with it! Rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here