Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice (week 7!)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's the one Edna. I could not stand him, at all. So I presume you will watch on the i player?

Hadn't occurred to me as I've just got in from work, but I will if it's a good 'un :)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It what way was it shocking ??? He sold nothing, this task should have been right up his ally as an ex door to door salesman. Having said that it was is mouth and diversion tactics in the boardroom that got him fired more than his lack of effort on the task.

Lorraine is a joke. Just finished watching it on iplayer and can't believe Phil has gone. He is a far better candidate. If "Sir Alan" seriosuly believes Lorraine is a better candidate then it is hard to see how he has done so well in business. A complete farce.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got to try and stay up late now as I'm on nights tomorrow so need to sleep in late!

The Apprentice seems to be the perfect excuse. I have Sir Alan on in the background right now. I've got to say, that Heather Mills one scares me, with her excessively whitened teeth.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
exits so far
The wierd looking umpa lumpa gal
The yank
The irish gal
The asian panda looking guy
The northern monkey boy
The other asian guy who was ok
Sir alan are you seeing what im seeing?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Lorraine is a joke. Just finished watching it on iplayer and can't believe Phil has gone. He is a far better candidate. If "Sir Alan" seriosuly believes Lorraine is a better candidate then it is hard to see how he has done so well in business. A complete farce.

Come on phil did diddly sqwat this show, sold nothing no effort other than flirting with the bint.If you call him the best candidate out of the three left in the boardroom then im missing something and i bow down to you sir ?
But it is a tv show and its going to be a farce..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha, I've just got to the bit where they were told to pack an overnight bag so all got excited and chucked their shorts & flip flops in the cases, thinking they were going somewhere exotic.

And then got sent up the M1 :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think their relationship has been in the press for a while, hasn't it?

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton

Well said, he's made some bad decisions before (Yank woman over Lorraine and when the Badger didn't win it) but this is the worst.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Haha, I've just got to the bit where they were told to pack an overnight bag so all got excited and chucked their shorts & flip flops in the cases, thinking they were going somewhere exotic.

And then got sent up the M1 :lolol:

yeah :glare:

as if these are supposed to be the young buisness people of the future...
Yet not one of them out of how many 9....had not heard of London gateway ?
And one of the muppets thought "oh it could be a helicopter port" ...:ohmy:

The clue is in the name twat London GATEWAY....when did you last see a helicopter going through a f***ing gate.......:glare:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Come on phil did diddly sqwat this show, sold nothing no effort other than flirting with the bint.If you call him the best candidate out of the three left in the boardroom then im missing something and i bow down to you sir ?
But it is a tv show and its going to be a farce..

He and Kate are far better than Lorraine. Can you not see what a joke she is? They may not have sold this week but what has Lorraine done all series except bitched and moaned? She must go soon. If she gets to the final, I will give up on the Apprentice for good. Kate must win now!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm, well I know there's been a story going round the media for a while about two candidates getting a bit cosy. Can't remember who though.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lorraine is just a shocker. Philip hasn't covered himself in glory with the way he's risen to it (appearing to demonstrate a complete lack of control) but he's right when he says she alienates people. When she was in a team it all kicked off because of her bitching and sulking a few weeks back and even though she was right she still damaged team morale. I think she was clever by putting Philip and the blondie together tonight on a sub team to see how they reacted, she couldn't really loose with that because she gets Philip out her way and the two of them distract each other all day and don't sell. Clever but nowhere near as good a candidate as Philip.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He and Kate are far better than Lorraine. Can you not see what a joke she is? They may not have sold this week but what has Lorraine done all series except bitched and moaned? She must go soon. If she gets to the final, I will give up on the Apprentice for good. Kate must win now!

Oi Oi calm down fellow North London Seagull......I aint said im backing her to win, just that phil has done exactly the same nowt, but moan,bitch and come up with pant ideas. Then got all loved up, If that makes him a better candidate then fine you employ the idiot. I wouldent he is a jerk for all the same reasons as above, hes no worse or better..........There all in it for the fame me thinks :p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why do the women descend into such a bitch-fest?

Just watching some row between Lorraine and Yasmina, how embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here