Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having the interview round last is BRILLIANT. Looking forward to that. Margaret is back, and none of the other loser ex candidates get to "help" out. Apparently they weren't happy at missing out on another chance to boost their profiles.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Very interesting! They just showed the final countdown line-up (in the boardroom) and then followed a shot of Lord Tottingham looking at a finalist and saying 'You're hired'. Have just rewound the video and consulting eye vision angles and finalist layout etc I reckon he hires Jim....I must say I quite like the lad....full of bullsh!t but loveable.......

As for that Suzie.........

Jeeeezzzzzz uuuuu sssssss!!!

TNBA

TTF

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who can make Sugar the most dosh?

Tom (watch this space)

Could be right. He's full of ideas. Just needs steering a bit, which is presumably Sugar's role in the enterprise.

Jim & Susan are only in the final as filler.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Very interesting! They just showed the final countdown line-up (in the boardroom) and then followed a shot of Lord Tottingham looking at a finalist and saying 'You're hired'. Have just rewound the video and consulting eye vision angles and finalist layout etc I reckon he hires Jim....I must say I quite like the lad....full of bullsh!t but loveable.......

As for that Suzie.........

Jeeeezzzzzz uuuuu sssssss!!!

TNBA

TTF

Don't read too much into that. Tried looking at that through series and was never who you thought, so will now guarantee Jim loses.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bad decision, Jim should have been fired

Glad Tom is still there

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Susan correctly decided to have a Pepper as a logo for the Mexcican food was a disaster. She idenitified the cock up with the service and suggested an alternative for the next day that worked much better, infact she was the only one of the 3 who was on the money. I don't get this Susan bashing. She has made more correct calls than anyone this series. Susan is head and shoulders above the other 3 in terms of potential and money making opportunities for Sugar. Tom who everyone seems to worship has been abjectely shit for the whole 11 weeks. His company made a loss last year, not the huge success he claims. Jim is just a bullshitter and selling is his only talent. Helen and Susan , final 2 , Susan will win.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Susan correctly decided to have a Pepper as a logo for the Mexcican food was a disaster. She idenitified the cock up with the service and suggested an alternative for the next day that worked much better, infact she was the only one of the 3 who was on the money. I don't get this Susan bashing. She has made more correct calls than anyone this series. Susan is head and shoulders above the other 3 in terms of potential and money making opportunities for Sugar. Tom who everyone seems to worship has been abjectely shit for the whole 11 weeks. His company made a loss last year, not the huge success he claims. Jim is just a bullshitter and selling is his only talent. Helen and Susan , final 2 , Susan will win.

Hehe. Do you EVER get ANYTHING right?

ANYTHING?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Natasha was doomed the minute she disowned her own degree as being a long time ago and a subject she wasn't interested in anyway :wave:
With the final looming, I think she was doomed as soon as her team lost.

If I was being cynical, I'd think Sugar put his best two in the same team on the assumption they'd win this at a canter, and they did. Sensible division of labour (despite Helen's worries), thinking through the finance, thinking about quality and ergonomics, properly planning to the extent that they did an extra dry-run, everything you might expect of the two leading contenders. The worst you can say about them is that they didn't realise Columbus wasn't British. Yeah, daft, but 'meh' when it comes down to it.

The other three were all absolute gash and I'm quite surprised that he didn't fire both Jim and Natasha. As usual Susan talked some sense in amongst the unbelievable drivel and whiney not fair routine, but she is not a contender any more than Jim is.

Jim has no talent outside selling and talking bollocks. His maths fail when put on the spot was absolutely PRICELESS, and shows that he has no business nouse whatsoever. However, Natasha has proved over 11 weeks that she has absolutely no business talent *at all*, so was a shoo-in for the boot once her team had lost.

If this episode had happened 3 weeks ago, Jim would have been fired and Natasha would have escaped yet again by her usual method - by being only the second-shittest person that week.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can you just f*** off you rude idiot. What is the need to be so f***ing offensive, Do you get some sexual excitement out of it or something ?. I will laugh very loudly when Susan wins next week. Maybe she is fighting for her life and acts like she does as for the whole process she has had to put up with absolute tossers and bitches putting her down and treating her like a piece of shit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hehe. Do you EVER get ANYTHING right?

ANYTHING?

Can you just f*** off you rude idiot. What is the need to be so f***ing offensive, Do you get some sexual excitement out of it or something ?. I will laugh very loudly when Susan wins next week. Maybe she is fighting for her life and acts like she does as for the whole process she has had to put up with absolute tossers and bitches putting her down and treating her like a piece of shit.

Is that response meant to be directed at me, or at somebody who was rude and offensive?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Maybe she is fighting for her life and acts like she does as for the whole process she has had to put up with absolute tossers and bitches putting her down and treating her like a piece of shit.

I'm starting to see why you are supporting her now

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
IMO, what you say about Susan is right, but you're overstating their importance. Last night she picked up on a couple of massive and glaringly obvious fuckups after the damage was done, sure, but the point is that under Helen or Tom's watch they wouldn't have happened in the first place.

She is not in Helen or Tom's class and that is a fact. Susan has no chance of winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here