Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Between Helen and Jim. No one else.

Have to say Melody is looking good on "The Apprentice: You're fired"

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
She is a total charlatan. I hate the inflection at the end of every sentence. Has to go next week.

Personally, if I was LS, I would have fired Natasha and then told Jim & Susan, that's your treat.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I cannot understand how on earth Natasha has made it this far. That and she finishes every sentence with 'yeah'. Useless thick Chav bint hope she goes next week

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Only just watched it, having managed not to see/hear the outcome.

Superb, it's probably the only time in the programme's history I have felt like cheering as Melody was sent packing. Helen challenging her on day two completely destabilised her.

Natasha next, and then it's the correct four least worst remaining.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
What is starting to happen over the last few weeks as it gets closer to finding the winner is that you are seeing LS getting rid of people not so much based on their efforts but also based on who he wants to invest in. He clearly thinks Tm has some viability as an investment partner as surely he would have gone by now. I feared for Helen last night as he was quite scathing of her. She would have been a great apprentice in the other format but I wonder whether he doubts her viability as a business partner. Almost thought she was gone last night which would have been harsh as it was the first time she was on the losing team.

Jim seems to have pulled it back over the last few weeks but is ultimately just a salesman, albeit a very good one. But if his back was against the wall he'd stab his own granny in the back to wriggle out of it !!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Between Helen and Jim. No one else.
Susan is a dark horse for a place in the final two, surely? She may be a whiny school girl but to be fair she has wrongly been treated like a school girl by some of the absolute shithouse contestants. And more often than not, she has been proved right - the exception being when it comes to picking things to sell where she lets herself down badly on a couple of occasions this series. Tom has the common sense to succeed but not the sales patter and polish, whereas Jim is the other way round. It's worth bearing in mind that Nick doesn't like Jim and I think that might count for something.

Surely everyone agrees that Helen will be in the final as she remains the stand out candidate despite a weak(ish) showing this week, and that Natasha is shit and needs to be ditched. She really ought to have gone a long time ago, IMO, but the minute she loses, she's out on her arse.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Susan is a dark horse for a place in the final two, surely? She may be a whiny school girl but to be fair she has wrongly been treated like a school girl by some of the absolute shithouse contestants. And more often than not, she has been proved right - the exception being when it comes to picking things to sell where she lets herself down badly on a couple of occasions this series. Tom has the common sense to succeed but not the sales patter and polish, whereas Jim is the other way round. It's worth bearing in mind that Nick doesn't like Jim and I think that might count for something.

Surely everyone agrees that Helen will be in the final as she remains the stand out candidate despite a weak(ish) showing this week, and that Natasha is shit and needs to be ditched. She really ought to have gone a long time ago, IMO, but the minute she loses, she's out on her arse.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Susan now. There's actually nothing she can do about her treatment by the others because she does look and sound like a child, it doesn't matter what she says or does because that's the perception of her now. She needs elocution lessons and perhaps a voice transplant.

I'm not so sure about Helen now after Sugar looked at her CV last night. You get the feeling he's marked her as a PA and nothing more.

Natasha, yeah. She's just a bit crap, yeah. All talk, OK. And no substance, yeah. Generally gets it wrong, right.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Susan is an interesting one. She clearly has the skills as she has obviously succeeded very well in her jobs and at a young age. But she is held back by her child like nature and voice. She has come out with some of the most ridiculous comments of the series, i.e. do the French like their children and drive cars though and I just can't see sugar having the patience to work with someone like her that is so naive.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Personally, if I was LS, I would have fired Natasha and then told Jim & Susan, that's your treat.
I like it:
Have a go at Natasha for being useless, not re-investing, then say
"You won. Jim & Susan, you're treat is, Natasha, you're fired."

she finishes every sentence with 'yeah'. Useless thick Chav bint hope she goes next week
She is f***ing horrible, I swear she's got a cock. "You know, blow your load, yeah?"
Who would f*** natasha be honest
A gay man?
Natasha, yeah. She's just a bit crap, yeah. All talk, OK. And no substance, yeah. Generally gets it wrong, right.
This

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here