Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice series 7 starts tonight

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Have to say compared to last week the Chinese woman was poor, how many times do we need to know that she has her own beauty products company? Luckily for her the other team bollocksed it up completely

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
I reckon sralun is gagging to ditch Chinky Susan. She is SHIT and WHINEY.

She's been shocking the past two weeks and almost definitely would have been out had she been on the losing side last night.

Nobody really stood out in last night's task I thought, though Michael Sheen, Leon and Zoe (the latter two could quite easily have already been fired) made by far their best performances of the series so far.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Golden boy JIM really might have been brought back into the board room last night (as much as anyone else on the losing side), but I think they're all a bit scared of doing this because if he goes in, there is no way Sugar will fire him for his first offence as he is the one candidate standing out so far. The problem for the rest of them is that if they ignore him, he'll just get a free run to the last 3 or 4 before he is pulled up for anything.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Golden boy JIM really might have been brought back into the board room last night (as much as anyone else on the losing side), but I think they're all a bit scared of doing this because if he goes in, there is no way Sugar will fire him for his first offence as he is the one candidate standing out so far. The problem for the rest of them is that if they ignore him, he'll just get a free run to the last 3 or 4 before he is pulled up for anything.

I think you're spot on. Jim survived for the reasons you gave and she wasn't going to bring in the inventor as he tried to point out the weakness of the location and he would have done for her. So the two she brought in, picked themselves really. I wouldn't want to cross Ellie on a dark night.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Sralan will make him lead a team in the next couple of weeks.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Jim could be one of those people that looks like they're going to walk into the final but then comes unstuck on something that should be really easy. I reckon he's peaked too soon, more often than not a dark horse starts to emerge halfway through the series once all the mouthy ones are out of the way.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Natasha and Susan will surely both be toast soon. So far, Jim, Elisa (nothern, blonde and stacked) and even if I don't like her, Melody all impressive.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Quality quote of the episode:

Chinky Susan said:
I'm not selling anything. No one has any money around here, everyone is so poor.

Not at all rude or cheeky, and definitely not a feeble excuse for the fact that she set herself up as a beauty product selling goddess and then sold f*** all. Stupid BITCH. :tosser:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Susan is a bit of a twat. Melody is also a twat. The rude black girl who's name escapes me, is a bigger twat.

Leon looks like a slightly deformed Alistair Cook.

That is all. Carry on.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I had never seen Natasha before she was in the boardroom. Just shows

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My thoughts:

1. The Chinky girl (rightly) copped a lot of flak for buying in too much stock of tan spray that she couldn't shift, but she and nobody else made the crucial point that it was her enthusiasm and industry knowledge that persuaded the spray tan supplier to go with their team and not Felicity's team. Chinky girl got her team the best product to market which, in turn, produced the best mark-up and won them the task.

2. Felicity's biggest f*** up was location.

3. Felicity sealed her fate by bringing in two girls who then double-teamed her with catty remarks and a 180 on their opinion of her as team leader. Sir Alan had given her a hint that he was sick of being stalked by Vincent and Martin Sheen but neither were nominated. Vincent in particular can count himself very lucky.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seems that more than likely the project manager goes each time so lessons to be leant ?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
My thoughts:

1. The Chinky girl (rightly) copped a lot of flak for buying in too much stock of tan spray that she couldn't shift, but she and nobody else made the crucial point that it was her enthusiasm and industry knowledge that persuaded the spray tan supplier to go with their team and not Felicity's team. Chinky girl got her team the best product to market which, in turn, produced the best mark-up and won them the task.

2. Felicity's biggest f*** up was location.

3. Felicity sealed her fate by bringing in two girls who then double-teamed her with catty remarks and a 180 on their opinion of her as team leader. Sir Alan had given her a hint that he was sick of being stalked by Vincent and Martin Sheen but neither were nominated. Vincent in particular can count himself very lucky.

Spot on Pav.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
No arguing with Glen is there!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Vincent:

"Can we have the dog on all fours?"

"What do you mean all fours?"

"Like, not sitting."