Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If she had looked like that she would have been better received I suspect.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Classic episode with some classic quote's from the retards. Along with philsussex's karmically I like stuarts classic Brent moment of inappropriateness "would I be right in saying that if a baby gets hotter than 39 degrees centigrade it will be DEAD"

Seriously though, melissa is sub-human she is absolutely useless at selling anything, she just rambles on saying words that don't mean anything. I loved the bit where Karen was telling her that her pitches were shit and you could see the realisation wash accross her face that mabye she wasn't the genius she thought she was. It didn't last long though becuse actually all the figures are wrong, karen brady is wrong, her colleagues are wrong and they just ganged up on her :shootself:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Has there ever been such a transformation from what we saw on The Apprentice to the person that turned up on "You're Fired"?

Some people fail because they try too hard.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm glad Melissa went, she was dreadful. She's been telling us for weeks that she's a good pitcher, but she's never done a good pitch. She's been telling us about professionalism, but she's not acted professionally. She was lucky last week that she had good people on her team, but this week her luck ran out. Lord Sugar was spot on.

But I was a bit worried for a minute, that he was going to fire Jamie instead. Which he didn't deserve, he had an unmanagable person on his team and he had Paloma who is purely interested in herself and was wrongly shunning the wonderful and talented Laura. :)love:)

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Glad she's gone.

Did love the way she'd just make up words the whole time! We had manoeuvrement earlier and she finished with a classic:

Karmically they will be retributed

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You missed professionality.

Wanted to hit her in the face when she said "one word sentence"!!

Also pretty sure i heard the word analysism creep in there!

Good Riddance! :clap2:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
he had Paloma who is purely interested in herself and was wrongly shunning the wonderful and talented Laura. :)love:)

They were on the other team - they were the ones who had that fantastic slanging match in Old Compton Street.

I reckon one of them could be going next week - the trailer had Lord Spiv saying something along the lines of "your behaviour in this boardroom has been appalling". Those three women have been squabbling constantly and my guess is that it boils over.

I still think it's between posh Chris, Stella and Alex to win.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Grand Designs, on the other side, is much more interesting.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've just watched last night's episode, fantastic entertainment. Can't believe Mellisa was putting herself forward for project manager again, after the lucky escape she had last week you'd have thought she'd want to keep below the radar for a couple if weeks. She seems to be one of these deluded people who think that if you keep saying something enough times it becomes true, in her case the assertion that she was a great sales person! It made it even worse that she kept banging on about how that was what she did for a living, which really set her up for a massive fall when she turned out to be crap and annoying to the potential customer.

Looking forward to watching you're fired later, I'm sure there is some comedy gold from this episode!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just caught up on iPlayer, happy that Melissa's gone, what an absolute useless troll she was.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Classic episode with some classic quote's from the retards. Along with philsussex's karmically I like stuarts classic Brent moment of inappropriateness "would I be right in saying that if a baby gets hotter than 39 degrees centigrade it will be DEAD"

Not forgetting as well the 'Would you like some free money' 'Er, Yes please'

Stuart Baggs the brand. What a grade A twat.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's between:

Stella
Liz
Christopher
Jamie

Mel blatantly changed her hair and "lost" the glasses because of fear of getting recognised in the street.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tonight 9pm BBC1
Fashion.
Business-based reality show. The candidates enter the world of fashion, as Lord Sugar challenges the teams to open pop-up shops at one of Europe's largest shopping centres. The teams must select ranges of clothing from up-and-coming designers, and are tasked with charming the fashionistas to allow them to represent their brand at retail. Under the ever-watchful eyes of Nick and Karren, the teams use every trick in the book to market and promote their stores. But who will not survive the boardroom?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here