Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm sure I've seen that alex bloke somewhere before on telly. I can't work out if I have, or if his character just perectly fits the role of the 'generic prat'.

I was thinking the same and came to the same conclusion

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sir Al (sounds much better than Lord Sugar) should have got rid of two of them.

Can't see that short haired blonde lass lasting long either, arguing in front of a customer is not exactly a good start is it.
Superb episode though, bunch of nobbers

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's difficult, because you are torn between wanting to see the Stuarts and Dans get fired, but then you want them to stay in the show because it's far more interesting with them in it.

I reckon the army bloke seems alright.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Me and Chesney thought Raleigh was going to be a c*ck but he seems like a harmless posh div who might actually be quite likeable.

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
Stuart Baggs went to Seaford Head for a couple of years before he moved to the Isle of Man. He was in my year for years 7 and maybe 8 I think.

He was a twat then, and guess what, he's still a twat now.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
and also not sure it has been said already: 'unemployed head of communications', what

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know I'm in the minority here but I think Dan was unlucky. I would have fired Alex because:

1. In the real world Alex has just been sacked while Dan's made £2.5 million in the past.
2. Alex f***ed up the sausage ingredients and cost the team 1hr of lost time.
3. Alex did f*** all selling.
4. Dan had the balls to volunteer to lead a tough project through the night and all through the next day.
5. The boys would have won but for the fact the procurement guy didn't buy the meat at the £1.80 per kilo he was offered in the first place - the butcher upped it to £2.00 per kilo later.
6. Dan's profit margin per sausage was better than the girls. The girls took £860, spent £539, profit £321, but the boys took £593, spent £287, profit £306. That's a Gross Profit win of 52% to 38%, less capital required and less risk.
7. Dan's not as bad as the programme made out. He came across as a nice guy in the Dara O'Briann show afterwards.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Whilst I totally agree Pavillionaire, and yes he did come across as a nice bloke afterwards, but he obviously realised that he was out of his depth and was loud and abusive to make up for it. There's no need for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here