Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Alex deservedly left, such an annoying man!

Worrying for next week as the closing line was something like 'some one as meticulous as you shouldn't have missed it, you fired'. Kinda suggests Stella may be in the firing line! Hope not as really it must be between Stella, Liz and Jamie.

Oh! And tough shit Alex, you were cack, you were fired and your still an unemployed head of communications.

HCQ

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
'Hasta La Vista, Gravy'

:lolol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Alex gave us the best 'Apprentice; You're fired' performance so far. He's either delusional or a genius.

As for last night, the kid doing the advert was a schoolboy error in every sense of the word BUT I didn't think the product was that bad. Not sure if Laura was wronged or just weak. Perhaps we should see more of her to find out :p

Liz didn;t seem to do much (neither did Stella really) but they were on a stronger side so got away with it. They really deserved to lose for the advert and Octopus costume alone.

I fear for one of the favourites next week.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Anyone fancy a slice of orange apple pie?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Normally, on the You're Fired show they come across as 'I was a bit of a div wasn't I' Not Alex, He really believes he is a 'Business Power House' and a 'Retail Guru' I might drop that into one of my meetings for shits and giggles although I could end up on the dole like him if I'm not careful

That Octopuss advert made Cillit Bang look like Oscar winners. Still, they only had to beat something that looked like it was being packaged for Asbestos and advertised by a kid who shouldn't even hold the thing. Unbelievable.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Worrying for next week as the closing line was something like 'some one as meticulous as you shouldn't have missed it, you fired'. Kinda suggests Stella may be in the firing line! Hope not as really it must be between Stella, Liz and Jamie.

Oh! And tough shit Alex, you were cack, you were fired and your still an unemployed head of communications.

HCQ
Relax, it ain't Stella. I know this for a fact.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I agree with you, the germinator advert and the black and red bottle would surely be more memorable when looking at shelves of cleaning products at the supermarket. But I'm not in advertising so what do I know :shrug:

red and black for a household cleaning product? - those are colours often associated with poison/danger. It was madness. Never mind calling it 'Germ o nater'. To germinate means to spawn/take root/evolve/develop! How does that sit with killing germs. It was a terrible idea, truly terrible.

HCQ

Think that it was a cut that made it look as though the 2 statements were connected. And seeing as Simster has virtually given the game away that i'm fairly sure she will be safe. (possible famous last words?!?!)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The clips we saw of next week's show have kept the teams the same as this week.

On the basis that yesteday's winners will have bonded on their "treat" at the races I expect Sandeesh, Baggsy, Alex, Laura and Chris to lose again. It also looked as though either Sandeesh and Alex were leading the task.

My prediction: Final 3 of Alex, Sandeesh and Laura.
Fired: Sandeesh.

If Alex had done the right thing and picked Laura instead of Chris he might have survived. The only thing that wasn't predictable about last night's show was that Sandeesh actually did a good presentation.

There only looks like one winner and that's Stella. I like the fact that Sugar turned up unannounced at 07.30 suited and booted, and who should answer the door but Stella. The fact she was presentable while most of them were still hauling their arses out of bed probably did more to boost her standing in his eyes than anything else she's done in the last 3 episodes.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
If Alex had done the right thing and picked Laura instead of Chris he might have survived. The only thing that wasn't predictable about last night's show was that Sandeesh actually did a good presentation.

There only looks like one winner and that's Stella. I like the fact that Sugar turned up unannounced at 07.30 suited and booted, and who should answer the door but Stella. The fact she was presentable while most of them were still hauling their arses out of bed probably did more to boost her standing in his eyes than anything else she's done in the last 3 episodes.

But it seems to be on rotation as to who answers the phone or opens the door at the beginning of each episode.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It was definitely the packaging that lost it for them, it looked more like weed killer or garden bug spray than kitchen/bathroom cleaner.

For me the most consistent performer has been Jamie. He has not put a foot wrong or made a tit of himself yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here