Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How wonderful is Laura? :love:
Gorgeous, lovely body, good dress sense, tall, well spoken with a sexy accent and even better, 23. :blush:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Laura's about 6th best looking for me. And yes, I know there are only 5 girls left in it.

WHAT OF IT?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I just think her eyes are too close together for my liking.

Liz all the way. Then Sandeesh if she got brown contact lenses.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
If you do get the chance to watch it again - take a close look at the bedroom shot after the initial "hello this is Lord Sugar's office" phone call - there's some shakin goin on under that blanket !

matt

Mar 19, 2007
p_2722259.jpg

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
If you do get the chance to watch it again - take a close look at the bedroom shot after the initial "hello this is Lord Sugar's office" phone call - there's some shakin goin on under that blanket !

Terrible continuity last night, too. When the two who'd survived eviction were getting out of the cab and entering the house it was pitch black dark - but then they cut to them entering the kitchen to greet the others and it's broad daylight outside. Very poor :nono:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tonight 21:00 BBC1

Advertising

The battle to become Lord Sugar's next apprentice intensifies as the remaining candidates reach the series' half-way mark.

After a rude awakening from the boss, the candidates are set to work creating branding and advertising for a new multi-purpose household cleaner.
The teams are tasked with producing a spotless TV and radio advertising campaign, and try to clean up when they pitch to ad agency heads and industry experts. As Nick and Karren look on, the campaigns cause raised eyebrows as some of the candidates lose focus.
It gets messy in the boardroom, as Lord Sugar wipes the floor with the losing team. Another of this year's prospects discovers it's the end of the road as Lord Sugar sends them packing with the words 'You're Fired'.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Stuart Baggs will make a fool of himself this week.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
One of my most hated expressions (an X factor creation?) is "You know what..." and he said it at least NINE times during the "You're fired" prog.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Anyone else heard that Chris and Laura are this seasons love interest?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bit of a wierd result that, did anyone else think the wrong team won?

I agree with you, the germinator advert and the black and red bottle would surely be more memorable when looking at shelves of cleaning products at the supermarket. But I'm not in advertising so what do I know :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Right decision as he was a total tool at then end of the day, complete wassock.

Alex says he is successful ? Strange as unemployed at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here