Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2023

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Call me shallow, but generally there is at least one fit woman to keep me interested until the final stages; this season the only good one went in week one! :(

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At least this episode wasn't as dull as last week's.

Project manager on the losing team should've gone imo- did a shit job, lied in the pitch, stood by the story despite everyone saying it was shit then rolled his eyes when Sugar was pretending to fire him.

The woman on the other side banging on about her shit giraffe name should've gone as well just for being an irritating bell.
Denisha (I think’s her name) used 8 lives at once. A miserable blame merchant and non team player.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Weird that Sugar's reason for firing tonight was that the person contributed nothing to his team. That might be justifiable in a close contest when their team loses by a whisker, but tonight the losing team were trounced in every department and were led by a professional kid's theatrical producer who's actual job it is to create this stuff.

Sugar even admitted that one of the girls on the winning team seemed to do half of the entire work herself, but no criticism there for the two or three that seemed to do nothing on that team.

Poor decision by Sugar.

Reactions: A1X

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Weird that Sugar's reason for firing tonight was that the person contributed nothing to his team. That might be justifiable in a close contest when their team loses by a whisker, but tonight the losing team were trounced in every department and were led by a professional kid's theatrical producer who's actual job it is to create this stuff.

Sugar even admitted that one of the girls on the winning team seemed to do half of the entire work herself, but no criticism there for the two or three that seemed to do nothing on that team.

Poor decision by Sugar.
Guarantee he wouldn't have even been brought back in had Sugar not mentioned that he did jackshit.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
I’m a massive fan of Greg “The Cannon” Ebbs. Every season has at least one speccy posh weirdo and he’s the best of the bunch.

I kind of hope that every single challenge just happens to revolve around cannons so he saunters to final. Brilliant television.

#F*ckWool
Oh dear.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
The best decision so far was by the woman who decided to voluntarily leave the process.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Call me shallow, but generally there is at least one fit woman to keep me interested until the final stages; this season the only good one went in week one! :(

its a real bad crop for fit ones this year. Most even seem to be carrying a bit.

Have had to lower standards to try and enjoy but scraping the barrel

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Cartoons week. Team Affinity’s giraffe was really good.
After last year's cock up with Polar Bears in the Antarctic and the misspelt "Artic"
I'm more than disappointed that no one pointed out that Giraffe's have stripes not spots !!

The gobby scouse bint grinds my ears too ...

And poor Greg, got fired, not for being shit, but for being honest about his limited contribution to animation and story-telling - shambles!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Poor decision by Sugar.

After last year's cock up with Polar Bears in the Antarctic and the misspelt "Artic"
I'm more than disappointed that no one pointed out that Giraffe's have stripes not spots !!

The gobby scouse bint grinds my ears too ...

And poor Greg, got fired, not for being shit, but for being honest about his limited contribution to animation and story-telling - shambles!!
Gregory's departure was harsh. I'm certain than in the past AS allowed folk to stay in an early week where they'd offered little, but had already shone in another.

This time his mind was seemingly made up the moment Greg was in the three, just didn't want him to remain.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On at 9, this week they’re in Brighton.

Dragging up painful memories for Karren:
E829A74D-ED9B-49A7-8F53-36CD92A3C560.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That girls deserved to go, given the chance to prove herself ss Project Manager but failed abjectly

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Gave up on the apprentice many years ago. Used to enjoy watching it with the girlfriend and ripping the piss out of it together but it’s a bit of a boring watch on one’s own.

Nevertheless, I thought I’d give tonight’s a go as it was in B&H.

I managed, just about, up until one woman started haggling over the Abba 45, maybe 15 mins in.
Had to turn it off. Too cringey to be enjoyable. I was embarrassed for them. If they looked like they were capable of any self analysis, I’d say they’d look back on this in a few years and be devastated how awful they come across. But they won’t.

And worse than that? Only one vaguely attractive bird on there. The long haired one who owns an online sweet company. The rest of them were swamp donkeys.

And for that reason, you’re fired and get me out of here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here