Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice 2023

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes, all of this.

Tremendous viewing as they really were a shambles. There weren't many on the girls team that weren't up for whining, bitching and finger pointing at everything that went wrong. They really were AWFUL and she was the worst of the lot.
This can one of two ways now. The females infighting will continue for weeks (mildly amusing, but awful on the ears :lolol: ), or the brain cells will engage, realising that Sugar/Claude/Karren will simply kick out bitches.

I suspect there are a couple of good female candidates, but they were drowned out by the antics of the others.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unfortunately, as with so many early 'reality' ideas (ie the ones that aren't completely crap in concept), the first series or two can be entertaining. Then it gets taken over by 'wannabe celebs' who, in the days when Darwinism ruled the world, wouldn't have made it past puberty/adolescence let alone adulthood :shrug:
I REALLY hope The Traitors doesn't go this way.

One of the big reasons it was decent is that a decent % of the people involved seemed like genuinely (fairly) normal people.

Within 2-3 years it'll all be 22 year olds who look like they've come out an ASOS catalogue.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
This can one of two ways now. The females infighting will continue for weeks (mildly amusing, but awful on the ears :lolol: ), or the brain cells will engage, realising that Sugar/Claude/Karren will simply kick out bitches.

I suspect there are a couple of good female candidates, but they were drowned out by the antics of the others.
Any half sensible candidate in the women's team would have seen what was happening and then just kept a low profile and let the others make themselves look stupid. With the exception of last series when the men were pretty useless, the early days for the women always seems to end up the same. Makes you wonder if any of these people have bothered to watch the programme before.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I’m a massive fan of Greg “The Cannon” Ebbs. Every season has at least one speccy posh weirdo and he’s the best of the bunch.

I kind of hope that every single challenge just happens to revolve around cannons so he saunters to final. Brilliant television.

#F*ckWool
He comes across as being quite autistic. He'll be brilliant at data intensive tasks but I suspect that his single mindedness may rub many up the wrong way as they simply will not understand how to make the most of his skills. This potential lack of 'fit' may be his undoing. But yes, Team Greg here!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Any half sensible candidate in the women's team would have seen what was happening and then just kept a low profile and let the others make themselves look stupid. With the exception of last series when the men were pretty useless, the early days for the women always seems to end up the same. Makes you wonder if any of these people have bothered to watch the programme before.
The gobby candidates who feel smart from aggressively "fighting their corner" in the boardroom .... a few minutes later get booted out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What an awful bunch of women, thoroughly deserved to lose

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He comes across as being quite autistic. He'll be brilliant at data intensive tasks but I suspect that his single mindedness may rub many up the wrong way as they simply will not understand how to make the most of his skills. This potential lack of 'fit' may be his undoing. But yes, Team Greg here!
Mild autism or Asperger's, often makes great experts and/or focused individuals.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

Whilst anyone trying to bully him will face an early exit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Next week’s Apprentice, it’s the gathering the 9 obscure items round …..

…… in Brighton & Hove!!!!
Imagine if it turns out this is how Spurs signed Bissouma

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
At least this episode wasn't as dull as last week's.

Project manager on the losing team should've gone imo- did a shit job, lied in the pitch, stood by the story despite everyone saying it was shit then rolled his eyes when Sugar was pretending to fire him.

The woman on the other side banging on about her shit giraffe name should've gone as well just for being an irritating bell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here