Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The annual loyalty points decimation

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
346 but can’t see me doing as many away games as in the last 2 seasons so will start to drop down the tiers

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Had 354 points, now have 21. Wtf? Did I seriously lose all my points because I changed from MyA+ to a season ticket? Absolute load of horseshit if that's the case, which it appears it is from reading that document.
MA+ and ST points are completely separate systems. You didn’t lose your points, but moved from one system to the other.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Finally seeing some value after 3 years of repeat subscription for the My Albion+ as now have 147. Next season will go even higher and give me a fighting chance of some good away games
How do you figure that?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Had 354 points, now have 21. Wtf? Did I seriously lose all my points because I changed from MyA+ to a season ticket? Absolute load of horseshit if that's the case, which it appears it is from reading that document.

Yes. Happened to me a few seasons ago. I was a STH for years, went to MA+ for one season due to personal circumstances and carried the points over. When I went back to a STH I lost loads of them.

Called Customer Services to verify and was told "thems the rules".

Got to be continuous STH.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I got back on the ST wagon again, after not having one for 6 years... my points have gone from 235 to 14.... holy smoke.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
You could have 500 MA+ points but you’ll still be beaten by someone who has 1 STH point.

This is the split from Wolves (a) first away of the season last year. Anyone with a ST will beat a member, it’s just slightly harder to move up the tiers unless you have 200+ STH points.

For anyone who is in the 100-200 STH point range, the good news is that Everton, Newcastle and Liverpool are all likely to be 15 meaning there’s opportunities to build up points pretty early on in the season. If we’re drawn away in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds of the League Cup, then there’s potentially 90 points on offer by early November when we go to Anfield.

Attachments

• IMG_5873.png
    IMG_5873.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 40

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Finished last season on 168, I now have 159. I really don't get the points thing. Some people get absolutely hammered while others keep the majority of points.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes. Happened to me a few seasons ago. I was a STH for years, went to MA+ for one season due to personal circumstances and carried the points over. When I went back to a STH I lost loads of them.

Called Customer Services to verify and was told "thems the rules".

Got to be continuous STH.
….except that’s a completely different scenario to the one you’re replying to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here