Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex a noise cauldron

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Good to see quite a few of us in the East Stand singing today - we even got an "East Stand Brighton Boys" rendition going (supported by the West, since we still don't get our own turn ;) )

Funny to see the North applauding our efforts, which came across as more of a pity clap... :D

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I was practically looking over wilkins' shoulder, was pretty decent having the instant replays that they get! Couldn't hear him though it was far too loud.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Good to see quite a few of us in the East Stand singing today - we even got an "East Stand Brighton Boys" rendition going (supported by the West, since we still don't get our own turn ;) )

Funny to see the North applauding our efforts, which came across as more of a pity clap... :D

You're not allowed to sing that song as when the whole side did at Blackpool we conceded

D

Deleted member 2719

West was great at times and i saw the east going for it but the North were under par for those boys :wink:

Liverpool were a big let down, let's hope leeds give a better show of support for a bit of banter.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I know a few people dislike the west stand/north stand song but it sounded fantastic where I was watching it, I’d go as far to say deafening, a fact that was backed up by some palace fans I was watching the game with.

A Liverpool supporting women a couple of seats away from me was commenting to her other half how the Liverpool fans were out singing us, I took great pleasure in telling her that it was actually the home fans 

A few new songs wouldn’t be a bad thing though.

atmosphere great! is this really our home! they can't take it away can they?:moo:

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 789

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
The atmosphere when the stadium is that full is second to none, imagine 30,000 in that ground I think we could even match or better the Stoke fans for noise.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The atmosphere when the stadium is that full is second to none, imagine 30,000 in that ground I think we could even match or better the Stoke fans for noise.

Very much this, I imagine the gap above the east stand currently means some noise is lost, when that is filled in and there is noise generated from up there... If there is a full house it will blow the roof off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm still getting over the screens displaying words for our song. We need that to stop quickly, it was embarrassing (I assume this is fixtures, will look)

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Was in the North Stand and the sound was absolutely immense. Unbelievably good last night, definitely a better atmosphere than the Donny game I reckon.

My only irk was GOSBTS; North Stand made a complete pigs ear at it. It's so fast now that in one smallish stand, there's 3 different versions of it going on. :facepalm:

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard

maybe the NSC ultras should turn to the West Stand with the North Stand Brighton Boys chant, when the West stand respond, the North Stand Turn to the East Stand, back to the North to the West to the North to the East etc and then all three stands join in with Albion Albion
that would be immense

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
From a TV watching perspective, the noise and effort the whole crowd put in last night, should not be underestimated.

From the commentators, to both sets of players (pos and neg) and opposing fans, you do make a great difference. :albion: :bowdown:

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I think the West Stand/North Stand song is quality, especially when the West Stand start it and after a very slight pause, the whole of the North Stand stand up and reply............

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
i agree lets get this right on Friday let the east stand have a turn and this will help to build up the noise levels ready for next Tuesday. Just watch the game again today, keep up this level of footie and some team is goining to get hammered

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The 2nd half last night was even louder than the Liverpool game. Again commentators saying they can badly hear themselves in the noise at times. We were slightly quiet for 10mins after Leeds went 2-0 but after the atmos was fantastic! Well done, let's get it even louder for Tuesday!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here