Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex a noise cauldron

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
It's the west STAND Brighton boys, not the west SIDE :D

Unless you were doing an Ali-G impression too? ;) :D

It was the "West SIDE North Stand boys" when we started singing it at the spurs and Gills games (maybe even Sunderland), because West and East stands didn't join in.

:banana::guitar:

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I watched down the pub. At the end they showed the Liverpool fans singing victoriously but alll you could hear was Albion Albion.

How was the atmosphere at the game compared to other games at the Amex?

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
we are the west side northern boys and the referees a geordie
lovely thread ... i love you Brighton ... i do !
we´re going to win the league!
vincalot and vicente were as well as the obvious very good tonight
any other vi´s up for grabs?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Er, actually it was the North Stand dividing themselves. It became 'We are the West side North Stand boys' being followed by 'We are the East side North Stand boys' Classic!

AND it was 'effing noisy for most of the game, except for a few minutes after each of the oppo's goals! Blinder!!!

Er, actually it was the North Stand dividing themselves. It became 'We are the West side North Stand boys' being followed by 'We are the East side North Stand boys' Classic!

AND it was 'effing noisy for most of the game, except for a few minutes after each of the oppo's goals! Blinder!!!

I was in the North tonight and I have no idea what this west side/east side thing is all about? I didn't hear or sing anything of the sort.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4399656 said:
I was in the North tonight and I have no idea what this west side/east side thing is all about? I didn't hear or sing anything of the sort.

Ditto. :shrug:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4399656 said:

Same here... I've got no idea what everyone is talking about...

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Was well impressed wioth the crowd and the atmosphere tonight. Well done to one and all. Sounded absolutely amazing on tv must have been really fantastic to be there. The only downside was when the fields of anfield road started - god will they ever learn that its the fields of Athenry.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Same here... I've got no idea what everyone is talking about...

Two versions of the song.

1 - Version when just north stand are singing
"We're the Left Side", "We're the Left Side", "We're the Left Side North Stand Boys"
"We're the Right Side", "We're the Right Side", "We're the Right Side North Stand Boys"

2 - Version when other stands are feeling vocal
"We're the North Stand", "We're the North Stand", "We're the North Stand Brighton Boys"
"We're the West Stand", "We're the West Stand", "We're the West Stand Brighton Boys"
"We're the East Stand", "We're the East Stand", "We're the East Stand Brighton Boys"

I thought I heard the first version but was in the pub so it may have been the second one tonight. Against Spurs/Gills/Sunderland there was a mix of 1 and 2!

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Two versions of the song.

1 - Version when just north stand are singing
"We're the Left Side", "We're the Left Side", "We're the Left Side North Stand Boys"
"We're the Right Side", "We're the Right Side", "We're the Right Side North Stand Boys"

2 - Version when other stands are feeling vocal
"We're the North Stand", "We're the North Stand", "We're the North Stand Brighton Boys"
"We're the West Stand", "We're the West Stand", "We're the West Stand Brighton Boys"
"We're the East Stand", "We're the East Stand", "We're the East Stand Brighton Boys"

I thought I heard the first version but was in the pub so it may have been the second one tonight. Against Spurs/Gills/Sunderland there was a mix of 1 and 2!

Oh yeah I mean LEFT and RIGHT actually! oops :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
It was the "West SIDE North Stand boys" when we started singing it at the spurs and Gills games (maybe even Sunderland), because West and East stands didn't join in.

:banana::guitar:
sorry what?

First game I take it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here