Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex a noise cauldron

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Watched on sky tonight and on more than one occasion the intensity and noise of the crowd were mentioned. Songs sounded Loud and clear. Even the new ultras song with the changed verse was great. West sounded massive and even the east going at it. Keep this up and no one will like coming to the Amex!! Well done.:clap2:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Ray Wilkins said at the beginning how he was having trouble hearing the commentator because of the noise.

Lovely stuff.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Great great sound, quite fun hearing the "we're the west side, we're the west side, we're the west side north stand boys" in the pub, I was joining in much to the confusion of most others

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Bizarrely I thought the atmosphere was a bit flat tonight

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
punk:
Watched on sky tonight and on more than one occasion the intensity and noise of the crowd were mentioned. Songs sounded Loud and clear. Even the new ultras song with the changed verse was great. West sounded massive and even the east going at it. Keep this up and no one will like coming to the Amex!! Well done.:clap2:

:vuvu:punk:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
How does it compare to other matches you get to see?

Not going to lie that so far from a stream perspective so far this season was the best ive witnessed. The Villa, even with 20k in the Holte has been quieter (on average) so far this season. Not that we have had much football to cheer about....

Will be at the Amex in April at least once, hopefully twice and will get to experience it for myself :) Looking forward to it judging by the noise ive been hearing. No matter the score line the supporters are behind the team and making noise. Quality!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
:clap:Great noise-'The referee's a scouser',absolute classic!!!:clap:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I have just got back from the game, I thought the atmosphere was great tonight, and a couple of scousers outside were saying to each other that we had a cracking little ground with great support. Was good to hear from a team that is one of Europe's top clubs. I think we can be damn proud of our boys and our ground and support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here