Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Always loved Leeds" club

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good game. Name the players

Hmmmm......13 players

David Harvey, Archie Gemmil, Billy Bremner, Charlie George, ? Norman Hunter, ? Cherry, Roy Mcfarland, Francis Lee ...at least 5 others...?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone signing up for temporary, lunchtime membership again today?
No, I've been a Leeds fan all week. Suddenly there's a bunch of JCLs wanting to get in the cool gang. Still, welcome, better late than never.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I missed the opportunity to board this ship first time around; I'm glad I have a second chance today to nail my colours to the mast, albeit only for a short trip of 2 hours.
2 hours? What sort of a shit fan are you? Not only have I supported my club longer than you (and for the avoidance of doubt, that means I'm better than you), but I shall keep supporting my team after the final whistle (as long as we don't lose, I hate losing).

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This might have been asked but is there a stream?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As a kid, and before I knew any better, Leeds were genuinely who I used to say I "supported". I'm talking early 70's when they were good with the likes of Charlton, Hunter, Lorimer, Giles & Grey in the side.

Thankfully, by '74, dad had taken me to see the mighty stripes and it was adios Leeds Utd :wave:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Leeds fan again now until about 2.30 today, as long as they stay in with a chance of getting some sort of result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I get the feeling that some of you are just pretending to like Leeds. You need to put your heart into it or the footballing gods will punish you.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I get the feeling that some of you are just pretending to like Leeds. You need to put your heart into it or the footballing gods will punish you.

Does putting a fb status up count ? :lolol:

leeds2.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does putting a fb status up count ? :lolol:
Yes it bloody does, that's fantastic. As long as you don't also post a note undermining the gesture.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They beat Cardiff 0-2 away a month ago. Repeat performance and result please. They are a really nice club with lovely fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Pleased that Sky have picked the Burnley away game to feature Leeds as Leeds are not on TV enough. Enjoy watching them win. Hoping Norman 'bites ya legs' Hunter takes out Barton.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Come on Leeds you wonderful old proud Yorkshire club you !

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm desperate to watch the Champions of Europe in full flow, anyone got a decent stream?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Can't wait for Barton to thump the referee and make him forfeit the game [emoji106] Leeds 3-0 Burnley, points deducted for Burnley, what could go better than that?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
C'mon Woody
2 goals from you
you owe us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here