Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Always loved Leeds" club

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Probably a bad time to say that my mum was from Leeds and that the Revie team was brilliant. Okay, they kicked a few people but so did everyone else in those days.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I missed the opportunity to board this ship first time around; I'm glad I have a second chance today to nail my colours to the mast, albeit only for a short trip of 2 hours.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Dearest, darling Leeds, I have always loved you, from near and from far, and will love for forever - well at least for the next 12 hours.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I have a CM 01/02 game on the go with Leeds at the moment so I'm already a temporary member of the marching on together club.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sol Bamba is returning. There's a player who once liked like a potential world beater but now looks utter gash.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Oh Leeds away oh Leeds away oh leeds away oh Leeds away. An absolute master piece. Especially today

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I hope the saville worshipping inbred retards beat burnley today then they can feck off back to being champions of Europe again

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hope the saville worshipping inbred retards beat burnley today then they can feck off back to being champions of Europe again

:nono: Disgraceful attitude. Shame on you.

We all love Leeds. I'm just applying the big white Leeds badge to the back window of my car, and drawing a felt-tip tattoo of Billy Bremner on my neck.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I love them, not least because they are our bunnies. War of the Roses today, c'mon the House of York!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leeds Leeds Leeds.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here