Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 15th October - Tony Bloom

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Has Gary Hart been put on the legends wall yet? And if not, why not?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can he ban southern_sid from the Amex for a year?

PLEASE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was Murray allowed to leave on the basis he would be out of his depth if the club's aspirations are met in the short term ?

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
I think that there needs to be something out up in the stadium to recognise Dean Wilkins and Ian Chapman. Dean has played coached and managed this club and there is nothing that the club have put up to recognise the fact, yet Leon Knight is there? Ian is still owed a testimonial from the club. He played for us for over ten years and coached some players and there is nothing for him either! Can Tony get something sorted about it
Also is Tony's opinion of Richard Hebbards comment last week. "football is not all about the 90 minutes of football. it shouldn't all be about the result. It shoudl be an event" I don't why he said that - we go to football as it's about the football - if it was about a meal we would go to a restaurant

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think that there needs to be something out up in the stadium to recognise Dean Wilkins and Ian Chapman. Dean has played coached and managed this club and there is nothing that the club have put up to recognise the fact, yet Leon Knight is there? Ian is still owed a testimonial from the club. He played for us for over ten years and coached some players and there is nothing for him either! Can Tony get something sorted about it

Couldnt agree more about Ian Chapman!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Also is Tony's opinion of Richard Hebbards comment last week. "football is not all about the 90 minutes of football. it shouldn't all be about the result. It shoudl be an event" I don't why he said that - we go to football as it's about the football - if it was about a meal we would go to a restaurant

It was laughable - getting all headmasterish about how to enjoy ourselves.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not a football question, but could you ask him if he still gets a buzz from setting up a horse for a bit of a punt.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
1. Did you really only buy Albion as you couldn't afford the mighty Charlton?
2. Given the government are pushing for the FA to force Leeds Utd to explain who actually owns them, can you explain where you with an estimated value of circa 5m found 93m for Falmer Stadium?
3. Has fourteenth eye paid your wife's dry cleaning bill?
4. Do you agree that the veggie burgers in the West Lower are dry and overpriced (although the veggie pies are nice)?
5. Can you touch the end of your nose with your tongue?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why did we not try harder to keep Murray?

(yes I know I've said it already, so try twice.)

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
If you dont mind saying just simply "Thank you very much Mr Bloom"

I'd second this!

Could you ask him how the plans for an Acadamy are coming along and can we expect to see some firm plans shaping up any time soon?

Also, if it were a toss up between a WSOP bracelet and getting the Albion into the Prem, which would come first?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
It was laughable - getting all headmasterish about how to enjoy ourselves.

Yes it was almost like he had paid for the stadium not Tony and we must behave and do what Hebbard says!

Football is about 90 minutes of football and it is about the result otherwise why would we go! That's why we love the game and an idiot like him won't change it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here