Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 12 Jan

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
It's quality! Great inside stories and tales. Interviews with Bob Booker and the one with Dick Knight are my two favourites so far although the Gar Hart one was pretty good too.

I get it on my Android phone via Google reader and Beyondpod then listen on the way to work in the week.
Gonna try and listen live today but i don't fancy my chances.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Good stuff, I will listen on iTunes.

Bizarrely, someone phoned me up from the bbc in the week and asked me if I wanted to do a " fans perspective" thing on qpr tottenham from the ground. Seemly bbc radios London are looking to do a similar thing to our phone in that Harty did. No idea where he got my number from, or how he knew my real name. Seemly it is recorded straight after the game and involved fans from the clubs....I said I don't even support tottenham or qpr and he said that didn't matter.

Very strange

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Insider talking about misinformation on message boards about ticket prices for the FA Cup game. That happened due to fans not being able to see the £28 cheap seats online and the phone ticketline trying to flog the expensive ones first , no surprise the wrong impression was given.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He said that no tickets were £40 - they were £38.

... yep then add the £2 booking fee!

Precisely, whichever way you look at it you add that price to a ticket if buying one on its own

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He said that no tickets were £40 - they were £38.

... yep then add the £2 booking fee!

From the club's point of view the £2 booking fee isn't part of the cost of a ticket. From our point of view it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here