Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 12 Jan

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Having just been told that one Albion fan listens to the show live in Connecticut, USA on his way to work (how cool is that?), the first Albion Roar of 2013 hits the airwaves this Saturday at midday on Radio Reverb 97.2FM or on TuneIn Radio, or later via iTunes.

We're recording this week's show tonight, and our guests will be Albion chief executive Paul Barber and press officer Paul Camillin.

Many topics we intend to feature, including Paul Barber's first six months in the job, Financial Fair Play, and what it means for the Albion, the club's finances, Gully's Girls, ticket prices this season and next, the catering contract, 'fans' or 'customers', plus more besides.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've always meant to listen but never get around to it. I'll make sure I hear this one though

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Can't wait to hear this on iTunes in a few weeks time. ;)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Is it possible to listen live on the internet?

It is.

RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home

Radio Reverb - 97.2 FM Brighton - Listen Online

We covered many topics - FFP, club finances, Gully's Girls, cup ticket prices, catering, future ST prices, future shirt sponsorship possibilities, kit manufacturer deal, 'fans' or 'customers'. The only thing we intended to talk about, but then forgot (my fault) to talk about was transport costs. I did let out a short, sharp violent expletive when this was pointed out after recording.

Due to time constraints, what you won't get from the show is anything in fine detail (no announcements or launches) - nor a line-by-line breakdown of the accounts (they're not out yet), more a broad outline as to our position, and what the club is needing to look at for the future.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here