Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic - DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS MAY 15TH!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ours hasn't turned up yet. (That's NOT a moan!). Just a quick question for the organisers: Did you use all the photos submitted by each subscriber or just pick one from the five? I can only find one of ours.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Ours hasn't turned up yet. (That's NOT a moan!). Just a quick question for the organisers: Did you use all the photos submitted by each subscriber or just pick one from the five? I can only find one of ours.

Hi Brovian - they should all be there mate. If you absolutely cannot find them drop me a PM and I'll see if I can!

W

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Found 9 of the 10 we posted. Given up on the last one for now. Maybe when I get to see the real thing I will spot it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Anyone who's seen it know what size the individual photos are on the real thing

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Just to add my own thanks and congratulations - received my poster today. Found 4 out of my 5 photos so far. An excellent idea, fabulously executed. Thanks for your efforts chaps.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Found 9 of the 10 we posted. Given up on the last one for now. Maybe when I get to see the real thing I will spot it.

Yipppeeee!!!!!!

I just found the last one.....

Got one for my Dad as a surprise pressie. But am not giving it to him until after he seen the real thing to see if he notices his and my late mums pics.

Thanks again guys.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Found 4 of my 5 last night as well, will look later for number 5

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Found all 10 of mine.

Best way, I reckon, is to look at the images you submitted (to remind yourself of what you're looking for), then zoom into the JPG so you see 5 or 6 images high. Scan up and down each column on the screen. Then scroll across. Sorted.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Haven't got mine as yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here