Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic - DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS MAY 15TH!!

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Very good work! I had also forgotten we were getting these. Really proud of it! Ordering frame tomorrow!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm taking a marker pen up there to scribble out Glenn bloody Murray.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I've noticed at least three Westies in Albion shirts by now...is this a particular breed of football-appreciating dog, or is it all the work of one devoted owner?
In fact a football-appreciating dog who takes a good photo of himself. I thought they would be better than my self portraits outside of Carrow Road, Withdean, Memorial Ground, St James Park, Edgeley Park, Edgar Street etc

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just found myself on the number 8 of Ward's shirt. Happy with that prime location.
Well done to Warren and the others involved. I Can't wait to see the full size mosaic in the bar.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's good fun looking for your snaps. Me, Mrs Oscar, Oscar Jnr, the mother-in-law and Mr and Mrs Oscar snr are all in the sky above the Amex.

Nice one Gripper.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
:lolol: It'll be on there, don't worry. I've scoured the mosaic countless times now and still have trouble spotting my family pics :facepalm:

I eventually found the one of Albion Flyer, walked into the lounge to show the wife and couldn't find it again, still haven't :nono: will concentrate and find it again this evening.

Nice job, well done, looking forward to seeing the "real thing"

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I eventually found the one of Albion Flyer, walked into the lounge to show the wife and couldn't find it again, still haven't :nono: will concentrate and find it again this evening.

Nice job, well done, looking forward to seeing the "real thing"

The pics on the actual mosaic are 6cm x 6cm so nice and easy to spot!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Oh and one more thing. I spoke to the Post Office yesterday who are sending them out in batches rather than all at once. The last batch should go out on Monday so if you are still waiting that's the reason...

W

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mr Postman just delivered mine. Fortunate to be working from home today otherwise it would have been a card through the door and rigmarole of going to get it. Found our picture in about 5 minutes! From bottom left, up 3, right 5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here