Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic - A SNEAK PREVIEW!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Hi All,

OK an update from mosaic headquarters!!

A huge thankyou to all who have submitted so far. Here is a sneak preview of the final piece. It's a segment taken from the middle of the final image.

Bear in mind this is a trial run and may not be where you will appear on the final piece...

This piece is around a quarter scale of the individual picture size that will appear in the Supporters Bar in the North Stand and is of course currently low-res and will be far crisper on the prints and the final piece...

If you have submitted you may appear. Happy Hunting!

nscsegment 2 Mosaic.jpg

If you are yet to submit it costs just £9.99 and for that you get an A1 print of the final piece delivered to your door and you will contribute to the REMF too!

To submit send your pics to submit@albionfanmosaic.co.uk or visit the website at www.albionfanmosaic.co.uk

A reminder here of how the final piece will look.

wardy FINALNSC.jpg

Get in touch if you have any questions and thanks again for all your support.

Warren and Tim

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
looking great guys, I recognise quite a few non-BHA players/celebs in there including one mate who I never knew put his pic in...haha!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Gripper, I'm guessing that the final piece will include more than one of the same photo simply to fill up the space, or have you enough photos to do just the one? If you are short a rallying call for more photos might do the trick.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Gripper, I'm guessing that the final piece will include more than one of the same photo simply to fill up the space, or have you enough photos to do just the one? If you are short a rallying call for more photos might do the trick.

If we are short we can duplicate yes but that would be a last resort. However the goal is of course that we don't have to do that...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
found myself, second row, found my Grandad aswell and it touched me straight away, I just know finding him in the Supporters bar version is gonna bring a tear to my eye.

I've still gotta do one more at least of my godson and his bros

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here