Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic - A SNEAK PREVIEW!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Really must get mine sorted, would be gutted to miss out on this for the sake of a tenner.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gripper are you gonna post this preview to FB aswell? once people see what it might look like its bound to get a few extra in on that alone, agree with Hiney the final piece (now I've seen the preview) is gonna be AWESOME!

matt

Mar 19, 2007
no no no no yes no no no no no no no yes no yes yes no no no no, etc

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
one other thing, are those pictures the final ones going in? as I notice the one of my Grandad has been chopped around the edges somewhat from the original pic I sent...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
one other thing, are those pictures the final ones going in? as I notice the one of my Grandad has been chopped around the edges somewhat from the original pic I sent...

Yeah - we have to square them off. I do it trying to maintain as much of the image as I can. However if you want me to change it drop me a line mate... it'll be no problem.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah - we have to square them off. I do it trying to maintain as much of the image as I can. However if you want me to change it drop me a line mate... it'll be no problem.

cool, PM sent <--- the new NSC is rubbish for alerting people to new PMs innit!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Yup, just to echo Warren's comments, thanks to everyone who has submitted so far, and for all the support. Please do keep your pics coming. Lots of people have said they'll do it, but not yet got round to it (my brother included, grrr!) so please don't forget!! :)

We got a lovely write-up in the Hartlepool programme, btw, nice plug from Mike Ward – thanks Mike :thumbsup:

Mosaic matchday programme.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here