Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 6th Annual Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy Match - Lewes FC-Fri 27th April,7.30 ko

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Dave the Gaffer said:
I think it would also be nice to have a list of the players who are starting so I could read them out in the style of Richard Lindfield before the game....proper names not this internet geekiness names!!!

This is a job wot someone needs to make sure is done. The programme will give all the players' names and this needs to be marked up to show who is actually starting. If I were you, DTG I'd then go and collect it from the changing rooms. I'd offer myself but I've never been known to stray into those especially MANLY areas at Lewes FC.
;)

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
mendoza10 said:
Is anyone actually going to training on Friday
from what i can work out it is only the following

Me, Richie Morris, Beefy and Rumble, with Max possibly coming and Sam turning up about 6

i'll be there too

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dave the Gaffer said:
I think it would also be nice to have a list of the players who are starting so I could read them out in the style of Richard Lindfield before the game....proper names not this internet geekiness names!!!

You will get that before kick off.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
roz said:
This is a job wot someone needs to make sure is done. The programme will give all the players' names and this needs to be marked up to show who is actually starting. If I were you, DTG I'd then go and collect it from the changing rooms. I'd offer myself but I've never been known to stray into those especially MANLY areas at Lewes FC.
;)
You fibberwopper.

Good luck, Dave. I did this for the Brighton OB v Chelsea OB match, and it's a task akin to pulling teeth with a piece of paper.

Oh, by the way, we've got ourselves a ref. You'll never guess his name...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Large One said:
Oh, by the way, we've got ourselves a ref. You'll never guess his name...

Challis or Prosser :ohmy:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ok andy......

can someone pass this message on to kev also.

Hopefully people wont get too precious if I get their names wrong

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
mendoza10 said:
Is anyone actually going to training on Friday
from what i can work out it is only the following

Me, Richie Morris, Beefy and Rumble, with Max possibly coming and Sam turning up about 6

So where is Griffin (excused) Edmonds Owen Kane McCarthy Allen Marlowe (excused) Rogers (excused) plus whoever I have forgotten, and all the others who have asked to play?:albion:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry guys, I 'm OUT. Can't swing it.

SORRY.

I promise to RUN some LAPS over the weekend as PUNISHMENT.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
fatboy said:
So where is Griffin (excused) Edmonds Owen Kane McCarthy Allen Marlowe (excused) Rogers (excused) plus whoever I have forgotten, and all the others who have asked to play?:albion:

May be able to attend depending on what the doctor says about my knee today. Where is it and what time on Friday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here