Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I am yet to see anyone admit they are wrong on this thread, please link me where I missed it. . I have qualified my remark twice and that's it. I am not going to be played by you or anyone else and that includes being held to different standards.

As I have said my view is this thread is full of leftist scum, there is no way I'm showing fealty as that boat has gone. if you think I'm wrong then suck it up. After all you failed to show me how trump was racist and I let it slide.
why am i scum?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Why aren’t the MSM questioning this more ?

Perhaps because most of us regardless of where we are on the political spectrum don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories posted on X.

And because every video released of the shooting shows Trump clutching the side of his head with blood on his face - the only question was wether he was actually injured from a bullet or shrapnel which the FBI subsequently confirmed as a bullet.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Perhaps because most of us regardless of where we are on the political spectrum don’t subscribe to conspiracy theories posted on X.

And because every video released of the shooting shows Trump clutching the side of his head with blood on his face - the only question was wether he was actually injured from a bullet or shrapnel which the FBI subsequently confirmed as a bullet.
Fair enough that most of us think he had a slight nick from something - maybe shrapnel. But what was being claimed was that he had a 2cm wide scar to / chunk out of the helix. My cat damages these parts of his ear when scrapping - they heal but never grow back, it's not like a cut - it's a chunk missing. So, if Trump had 2cm of damage to his helix, it would be visible. It isn't, and therefore he didn't.

That is - yet another lie.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I’m definitely not a conspiracy theorist but I call BS on all of it. The SS letting him stand back up, him fixing his hair as he stood up, the miraculous recovery of his ‘ear’ et

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I’m definitely not a conspiracy theorist but I call BS on all of it. The SS letting him stand back up, him fixing his hair as he stood up, the miraculous recovery of his ‘ear’ et
That's what I don't understand - a week after, his ear had perfectly healed without a scab or a scar.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Fair enough that most of us think he had a slight nick from something - maybe shrapnel. But what was being claimed was that he had a 2cm wide scar to / chunk out of the helix. My cat damages these parts of his ear when scrapping - they heal but never grow back, it's not like a cut - it's a chunk missing. So, if Trump had 2cm of damage to his helix, it would be visible. It isn't, and therefore he didn't.

That is - yet another lie.

I am not going to get drawn into a distracting argument here. One would have to be a conspiracy theorist to think ‘the whole thing was staged’ as that X post is suggesting and what my post was specifically responding to.

I made no conclusions or references to the extent of his injuries (that could well have been initially exaggerated although the Trump campaign said the bullet grazed his ear and he needed no stitches)

But to suggest there was no assassination attempt at all or two people were not shot dead is pure conspiracy theory.

People can’t constantly pillory CD and Lasvegan for posting bollix then give credence to X tweets like that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is of course the small matter of a shooter who was riddled with so many secret service bullets he was left unrecognizable.

Having got up to date with Slow Horses I am prepared to consider that elements in a secret service may be corrupt, but..... why would staff ostensibly 'fail' to nail a shooter because of 'health and safety issues' then get the sack for their troubles....

....to comply with a Trump wheeze?

Presumably they have all been given massive pay-offs.

And nobody on the Democrat side is interested in debunking this scandal?

No, I'm more inclined to accept that cut ears bleed a lot and heal quickly.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
The only question I have about the "shooting" really is about the person who did actually die. In terms of whether Trump was hit or not, the ear having no mark at all is very suspicious but I completely believe my loathing of Trump fuels my belief that it was staged. I concede that I am biased against the biggest liar in history, but a man did actually die in the incident so as much as the lack of wound undermines the credibility of the whole thing - it did happen.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
Is 45-47 the number of those Ice Cream tubs he is planning on eating?
Just as an aside, I kind of wish young Joe would resign the presidency purely so that Kamala becomes the 47th president whether she wins the election or not - just to ruin those stupid hats. Petty, childish and absolutely a truly and passionately held belief!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
At the split second of the gunshot sounds, Trump put his hand up to his right ear, and then pulled his hand away, and there was no blood on his hand. Odd. He was then wrestled to the ground, where something happened to administer blood to the ear, somehow. When he was stood back up, there were two streaks of ‘blood‘ coming from the corner of his mouth. This was a blood pellet that he chewed on, similar to the one that the rugby union player chewed on in a match when his team needed to make a tactical substitution, but had no subs left, unless they could access the extra one for a head blood injury, for which the player and the club were subsequently heavily punished when their ruse was exposed. There is no way on earth that a high velocity bullet from an assault rifle fired 130 metres away, passed through his ear, and caused no trauma whatsoever.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
At the split second of the gunshot sounds, Trump put his hand up to his right ear, and then pulled his hand away, and there was no blood on his hand. Odd. He was then wrestled to the ground, where something happened to administer blood to the ear, somehow. When he was stood back up, there were two streaks of ‘blood‘ coming from the corner of his mouth. This was a blood pellet that he chewed on, similar to the one that the rugby union player chewed on in a match when his team needed to make a tactical substitution, but had no subs left, unless they could access the extra one for a head blood injury, for which the player and the club were subsequently heavily punished when their ruse was exposed. There is no way on earth that a high velocity bullet from an assault rifle fired 130 metres away, passed through his ear, and caused no trauma whatsoever.
Thank god nobody died.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I bet that if Trump is muted when it's not his turn to speak, he'll afterwards claim that this was further evidence of 'the radical Left' trying to silence him, and suppress American liberty.

It will be another excuse to play the persecuted victim card, which Hard-Right populists thrive upon - mega-wealthy prominent or powerful men constantly complaining that they are being bullied, oppressed, and silenced by 'the elite'.

And most of his cult worshippers, the MAGA morons, will agree with him.
This always reminds me of the time John Cleese was complaining that the BBC were silencing people of his generation in an interview on the BBC that was later re-played on the radio

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I bet that if Trump is muted when it's not his turn to speak, he'll afterwards claim that this was further evidence of 'the radical Left' trying to silence him, and suppress American liberty.

It will be another excuse to play the persecuted victim card, which Hard-Right populists thrive upon - mega-wealthy prominent or powerful men constantly complaining that they are being bullied, oppressed, and silenced by 'the elite'.

And most of his cult worshippers, the MAGA morons, will agree with him.
I wouldn't be surprised if - when muted - Trump didn't go over to Harris and try and shout down her mic :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so you believe Donald "where's my shoe" Trump wasn't shot, but faked an injury, while a shooter fires off 8 rounds that all miss him and kill/injure people in the crowd.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
so you believe Donald "where's my shoe" Trump wasn't shot, but faked an injury, while a shooter fires off 8 rounds that all miss him and kill/injure people in the crowd.
He definitely wasn't. I believe it's been confirmed and widely accepted that none of the bullets went within two feet of him. It was stated that he was hit by fragments from a monitor but then stated that no monitor was damaged. So, it's a mystery. I saw a pic of his ear taken shortly after the shooting that appeared to show a cross-shaped split in his ear but with no blood on it, although he had streaks of "blood" on his cheek and shirt collar. This has healed without any scarring whatsoever. I don't know whether that's possible or not. The behaviour of him and, especially, the secret service agents is very, very strange in comparison with, for example, Ronald Reagan's shooting where they literally shoved Reagan to the ground and lay on top of him before bundling him in the car. The sight of Trump being "allowed" to fistpump and shout to the crowd while the SS agents avoided obscuring the crowd's view was very, very bizarre.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here