Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
I don't know about you guys, but I tend to think that flashing a (y) over a grave is just a bit weird

trump_thumbs_afghan.jpg

Even if it was legally allowed to do that at the national cemetery. Even if it wasn't the grave of a dead service person.

Maybe, maybe, if it was the grave of your (ex-) mortal enemy? Even then it seems a bit distasteful.
Without doubt the worst thing he's done. He has absolutely no sense at all of where he is, no sense of respect for the fallen and none of them have any regard for the other graves around them. It's dreadful and a total lack of leadership. I get that that family wanted him there, that's their business. But their family members grave is not the only one in picture and is not the only one around that area. They also showed a lack of respect to the other graves around them and it was a massively distasteful event all around. But to be stood there grinning like a cheshire cat as if he's at a Birthday party grift in his country club is repugnant. What an awful, awful person.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
If only Trump had won the last election we'd now be rid of him as it would have been the end of his second term. Hopefully the USA and the world would have survived. Biden certainly wouldn't have been in the picture so we may have been looking at two decent candidates standing for election as President of the USA.
That's ridiculous. To the point of not even worth getting into.

:ffsparr:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Without doubt the worst thing he's done. He has absolutely no sense at all of where he is, no sense of respect for the fallen and none of them have any regard for the other graves around them. It's dreadful and a total lack of leadership. I get that that family wanted him there, that's their business. But their family members grave is not the only one in picture and is not the only one around that area. They also showed a lack of respect to the other graves around them and it was a massively distasteful event all around. But to be stood there grinning like a cheshire cat as if he's at a Birthday party grift in his country club is repugnant. What an awful, awful person.
Repugnant as it is, its very far from the worst thing he's done!

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
For arrogant authoritarians and narcissists like Trump, democracy is only considered to be fair when they win.

When they lose under the same system, they decide that the system is unfair, and that they've been undermined by a deep state or Radical Left media.

Just like the raving Right here in the UK have suddenly started whining that the electoral system is unfair because it allows a party to win huge parliamentary majorities on a minority of votes. Yet in 14 years on Office, the Tories opposed electoral reform to introduce PR. Funny that!
Why did you quote me? None of that unhinged rant relates to what I said.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nice attempt at Gaslighting but it’s been a long term strategy of the DNC, they were even flown to Purple states to rig the vote. Just look at London.
Wibble.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
Repugnant as it is, its very far from the worst thing he's done!
I think it might be. I find it so incredibly distasteful, I know it's not out of character or a lone example, but it just feels so obviously different from other incredibly tasteless and classless things he's done. There's just something about it that sits so badly with me. And then the staff member getting into an altercation at a literal graveyard as well. I can't find my peace with it.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Nice attempt at Gaslighting but its been a long term strategy of the DNC, they were even flown to Purple states to rig the vote. Just look at London.
Nice attempt at projection.

Please explain how 10 million people get citizenship in the next 60 days considering that the most people naturalized by the US in a year is just a shade over 1 million and it usually takes around 6 months to do (and I know that from personal experience).

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
Nice attempt at projection.

Please explain how 10 million people get citizenship in the next 60 days considering that the most people naturalized by the US in a year is just a shade over 1 million and it usually takes around 6 months to do (and I know that from personal experience).
That is those backed up for the future, redistricting in 2030 is worth an extra 14 seats in congress. Also claims that about 8% have registered to vote hence an act going through congress to get votes to proove citizenship. You really are not getting this are you. :ROFLMAO:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
That is those backed up for the future, redistricting in 2030 is worth an extra 14 seats in congress. Also claims that about 8% have registered to vote hence an act going through congress to get votes to proove citizenship. You really are not getting this are you. :ROFLMAO:
So you've moved the goal posts again to "proove (sic)" your "point". To another nonsense argument.

And another fantasy about legions of non-citizens voting and widespread voter fraud. Both things that simply aren't true and never were.

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
So you've moved the goal posts again to "proove (sic)" your "point". To another nonsense argument.

And another fantasy about legions of non-citizens voting and widespread voter fraud. Both things that simply aren't true and never were.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Trump happens to win then he will execute Project 2025 meaning there will be no future presidential elections and the end of democracy.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Given that committing voter fraud for your single vote is highly unlikely to make a difference in anything but the smallest and least important of elections. Given that committing voter fraud comes with serious fines and jail time. Given that non-citizens would face, after completing their jail sentence, deportation. Why would anybody, let alone a non-citizen take that risk?

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
Given that committing voter fraud for your single vote is highly unlikely to make a difference in anything but the smallest and least important of elections. Given that committing voter fraud comes with serious fines and jail time. Given that non-citizens would face, after completing their jail sentence, deportation. Why would anybody, let alone a non-citizen take that risk?
Because they can get away with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here