Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 170 55.9%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I like Zeb too, even though he is wrong most of the time. Thoughtfully and eloquently wrong, a little long winded at times (all the time), but that’s fine with me 😎. At least I can have a discussion with him without being dissed, a rarity for me on this thread.
With friends like you. Who needs enemies 😂

What’s Trump’s position on abortion? What’s JD Vance’s?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
What’s Walz’ position on abortion? Pretty sick I think.

What"s remotely sick about making it a requirement to "care for" a baby, as that article clearly states?

It's probably far sicker to be required to "preserve the life" of a baby, even when that baby's life is completely untenable. You do realise that it's quite a standard medical practice to make the decision to turn off a life support machine when the life of the person becomes untenable, and not just with babies?

The scenario that you're advocating, having all those babies, probably in completely vegatative states, or worse, whose lives are completely untenable, being forcefully kept alive on life support systems is much more horrific.

Not to mention the fact that they would be using up vitally needed life support systems which could be put to far more productive use saving and preserving lives which do have a chance of eventually living a self sustainable life, but who would be left to die because there wasn't a life support machine available to save them. Would you leave them to die, because that would be the alternative.

Tim Walz's bill makes perfect sense, and there's nothing remotely sick about it. The article you posted is just religeous hysteria written by people who are anti abortion in the first place so clearly have an agenda to whip up that hysteria, and they've clearly succeeded in sweeping you up in it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Not that’s it’s looked upon outside Sussex as a political barometer, but for the first time since Biden pulled out NSC has Harris the next resident of the White House.

Will this be replicated in the US in November?

As I said back in July when a very level headed lady from the US told me on the way to Berlin “America will sadly never elect a woman let alone a black woman in my lifetime”

Seismic changes, and you wonder how Trump will take possible defeat this time?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not that’s it’s looked upon outside Sussex as a political barometer, but for the first time since Biden pulled out NSC has Harris the next resident of the White House.

As I said back in July when a very level headed lady from the US told me on the way to Berlin “America will sadly never elect a woman let alone a black woman in my lifetime”

I imagine with good grace and an encoraging smack on her behind.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

One would imagine he'll whip his cult up into a frenzy and then bugger off to play golf, washing his hands of any culpability for anything.

Edit: removed possible slur, my bad.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
rasmussen.jpg

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
”Celine Dion’s management team and her record label, Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc., became aware of the unauthorized usage of the video, recording, musical performance, and likeness of Celine Dion singing “My Heart Will Go On” at a Donald Trump / JD Vance campaign”

But Celine, this cover spanks the original :rock:

Trump Campaign now working on a replacement…

Maybe Judy Collins will be too old to notice.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Trump brazenly calling Kamala Harris a “bad, pathetic f***ing bitch” in front of his 12-year old son.

Calls Biden a “broken down pile of crap” also.

Stay classy, you ugly-spirited, thick, weird, small, small man.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Trump brazenly calling Kamala Harris a “bad, pathetic f***ing bitch” in front of his 12-year old son.

Calls Biden a “broken down pile of crap” also.

Stay classy, you ugly-spirited, thick, weird, small, small man.

"...and that means we have Kamala. I think she's gonna be better. She's so bad. She's so pathetic. She's just so fucken' bad so..."

1723334527423.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here