Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 114 37.3%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 172 56.2%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Yep

Not sure why my analysis of that attracted a lot of angry 😡 reactions disliking my post and sad faces though - perhaps people disagree with my assessment (or misunderstood it?).

I should have made it clearer that I wasn’t agreeing with Rosanne Barr or the QAnons!
No, it's the other way around! Most posters (me, for sure) use sad or angry emojis to reflect their view of the content that's been posted....not to be negative toward the poster!!!
So, all of those reactions (I'm sure) would have been agreeing with you 100%.

You need to flip how you look at these reactions 😁.
If someone is truly angry at YOU for posting they will reply and say so...in my experience 😂

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
No, it's the other way around! Most posters (me, for sure) use sad or angry emojis to reflect their view of the content that's been posted....not to be negative toward the poster!!!
So, all of those reactions (I'm sure) would have been agreeing with you 100%.

You need to flip how you look at these reactions 😁.
If someone is truly angry at YOU for posting they will reply and say so...in my experience 😂
Got it.

I get 😡‘s also when people are actually angry with what I post so it can be confusing. (Like the laughter emojis often used to laugh at someone instead of with them)

My autism kinda of reacts to the big angry redness of it all :lol:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
What the hell happened to her?
She's suffering from mental illness. Her ex-husband, Tom Arnold, has said she's struggled with it for a long time. Clearly it's gotten much worse over time.
This probably explains a lot....

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Got it.

I get 😡‘s also when people are actually angry with what I post so it can be confusing. (Like the laughter emojis often used to laugh at someone instead of with them)

My autism kinda of reacts to the big angry redness of it all :lol:
Well yes, it can get confusing sometimes 😁.
It's possible that someone agrees with the video posted, but disagrees with the sentence from the poster that prefaces it! Then the emoji response may be confused.
But... for your particular post,where we started this discussion, I'm sure all responders were agreeing with you, even if their emojis were sad or angry .
Have a nice evening 🤩.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here