Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2003 NSC Winter Meet-up - Sat 29th Nov

chemical brother said:
It isn't 'gay'. I think you're missing the trick of having such a good venue. However I realise I am probably being too ambitious about this and don't even know if I can make it so good luck with whatever you decide.

xx

Oooo, get you! :lolol:

Sorry, Ben, didn't mean to offend you. I agree that candles on tables add a certain ambiance to a place, just think it'll be wasted on most of the NSC reprobates.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I will no longer be able to make it. I have been invited to go to France for the day to get some beers in for xmas.
Sorry, but Iam sure no-one will really care that Iam not there.
Have a good time everybody.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Good thanks. What do you think about a DAFT Bints meet-up in that precious hour pre NSC Xmas Meet up? We can help each other put on the slap, layer stomachs with pizza and enter en masse in a Charlies Angels stylee?

That sounds great. And obviously decide on what we said at the last meet up (know what I mean?). I'll bring the curling tongs, but can you bring the eyeliner?

I think I will need food in me if we are plannig to drink for hours non-stop.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sounds good to me, Tom

I want to change out of my Albion shirt and jeans this time.

Bring your own mirror Lush :lol: We'll get a taxi.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BrightonBird said:
(un)Lucky Tom!:wave:

No, Tom will be sent to the pub at the bottom of the road with Ned whilst we take over the flat
:lolol: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
have you got enough mirrors? And it's a long walk from Preston Park to Trafalgar Street in stillettos.

Not a problem. I'll wear me trainers. And get the 5B from the Park View to St. Peters aye? :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here