Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
checks 20p - jar - i've got 3 !

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bozza said:
I'll be the one in the tatty clothes, with a 4-pack of Special Brew. When you approach me you may notice the infusion of stale urine, alcohol and tobacco seeping from every pore.

I will glance up, and you will notice my bloodshot 'not well at all' eyes.

"'scuse me kind sir", I'll mumble, "could you spare me 20p so I can buy some bandwidth."

I was going to post on the subject of finances.

This is a very popular site and consequently the running costs are very high. Bozza does a sound job, drumming up advertising and running the site but I feel we should give him some help.

Can we use the winter meet-up to drum up some fund raising?

We could have donations or have a raffle. I'd be quite happy to stump up a fiver, even a couple of quid from everyone (less than a cost of a pint) would help.

Having spent a fair few quid at Bournemouth and Brentford, I might as well spend some money on some guaranteed entertainment.

I don't wish to hijack this event, which I know will be great fun. (The summer meet was). If it's not a good idea, I'm quite happy to "sit down, shut up"

What does everyone think?

Cheers

Buzza (despite name, no relation to Bozza. Won't even meet him 'till next month)

:drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
agree with Buzza, a couple of quid from most people will go along way to helping Bozza out.....DO IT!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Definitely, I tihnk a collection at the meet-up is a top idea, just get people to chuck in what they can afford. It all helps I'm sure.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Shut up Buzza.

Well someone had to say it didn't they.

Are you starting again Chappers?

Looks like the drinking will have to take place at the Prince Albert now!!:drink:

Fancy a Donatellos first?::p

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's open to all posters.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
berkshire seagull said:
Christ why do people keep saying that as its free for anyone grrrrrrrr and you have safeways as the bouncer.:drink: :smokin: :flameboun :flameboun :cool:

Safeway's the bouncer? Oh great.

So we all have to bend over to be allowed in. :rolleyes:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah thats a very nasty thought a artois grrrrrr!!!!

Im sure you will be fine reliant as im sure a few will play daddy to the youth of today and a free drink of course.:lolol: :clap2: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here