Thatcher v Falmer: biggest piss-up?

Biggest piss-up?

• Stadium YES at Falmer

Votes: 92 82.9%
  • Thatcher snuffing it

Votes: 19 17.1%

• Total voters

Smart Mart said:
Exactly. Most of them were still in nappies.

And if all what we here about Thatch is true, so is she now :lolol:

Proud to be one of the ten :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nice bounce!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Not sure how old you are but if you were trying to find a job in the early 80's or even gave a f*** about the quality of working people's lives then you would have your answer. :nono:
A bit like now you mean?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
a woman who said f*** off to the union and ensured we woudlt have a three day week - or a stadium that has taken near on 10 years to deliver, and perhaps more by the time it is built

well done MAGGIE

Jul 20, 2003
anyosad sack that thinks a break of luck for a pissy little football team is better that that bitch dying (painfully with a bit of luck) is wrong

death to her

death to her nasty

very nasty

very, very nasty

may she rot in hell

falmer=good

thatcher dying painfully = v good

death, pain, agony, DEATH. Mrs T ROT IN HELL YOU f***ing BITCH

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
a woman who said f*** off to the union and ensured we woudlt have a three day week - or a stadium that has taken near on 10 years to deliver, and perhaps more by the time it is built

well done MAGGIE

Wasn't the three day week introduced by the Tories ?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
anyosad sack that thinks a break of luck for a pissy little football team is better that that bitch dying (painfully with a bit of luck) is wrong

death to her

death to her nasty

very nasty

very, very nasty

may she rot in hell

falmer=good

thatcher dying painfully = v good

death, pain, agony, DEATH. Mrs T ROT IN HELL YOU f***ing BITCH

I am sure she wishes you well an all !, everyone is entitled to there opinions, but i just find it sad that so many people can actually wish someone to be dead, im sure there are certain circumstances to some individuals that give them good reason to dislike somone, but to wish them dead (and really mean it) when they have familys etc is terrible.

Still i dont doubt that when someone does die in the near future, all the same names / hypocrites will be giving it large loads of RIP on here :rolleyes:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Wasn't the three day week introduced by the Tories ?

i thought it became about because of o'callaghan and the ludicrous amount of strikes - ill do research in the morning though, and probably find out i am wrong :thumbsup:

Jul 20, 2003
I am sure she wishes you well an all !, everyone is entitled to there opinions, but i just find it sad that so many people can actually wish someone to be dead, im sure there are certain circumstances to some individuals that give them good reason to dislike somone, but to wish them dead (and really mean it) when they have familys etc is terrible.

Still i dont doubt that when someone does die in the near future, all the same names / hypocrites will be giving it large loads of RIP on here :rolleyes:

I'll have a street party

:bigwave:

bitch

bitch

bitch

mind you, I don't half miss SIR Edmond Hillary

what a guy

he lived (briefly) in Eastbourne*

* don't mean to be disrepectful, I genuinely am wanking over the fact that someone I've heard of has died.

puts it all in perspective

should we have a whip 'round?

anyone got any good pics of the Diana car crash, that really gets me horny

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'll have a street party

bitch

bitch

bitch

mind you, I don't half miss SIR Edmond Hillary

what a guy

he lived (briefly) in Eastbourne*

* don't mean to be disrepectful, I genuinely am wanking over the fact that someone I've heard of has died.

puts it all in perspective

should we have a whip 'round?

anyone got any good pics of the Diana car crash, that really gets me horny

I am sure if you search the internet, you will find all the pictures you require.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here