Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Word "SPASTIC"

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think he's joking.

I've been blocked now. :shootself What a stupid thing to have an argument about. I gave an apology!

At the end of the day far worse goes on even on here, let alone the rest of the world! It was a bad joke, a joke which wouldnt have diverted from the main discussion if it hadn't have been picked up on!

Honestly...
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What a BINFEST this is.

I think you should all go and have a nice cup of tea and a sit down, the Royal Variety Performance is on in a bit and Sports Person of the Year. I hear Shane Warne has won Best Overseas Player, good for him. Also on tonight is Top Gear I think, that's a fuinny show, normally I hate Clarkson but he amuses me on there. I think this is due to the support he gets in presenting it from Little Richard Hammond and that foppish James fella who convinced me last week that I want the new Clio even if it is a bit gay. Later ROME is on, this week Pompey Magnus gets murked and beheaded after being let go by Verenus and the burly soldier guy, Caeser thinks they have the gods on their side. Next episode on Wednesday, I'm really impressed by that show.

Anyway, my dinner is nearly ready and I fancy some soup so I'll say toodles for now and hope you all have a lovely calm and relaxed evening.

See ya!

xx

Fellas why don't we just keep the crudeness and swearing etc between ourselves, end of the day I only do it to Kinky/Biscuit and co cos we're larking about like we would in the real world, I dont do it to the sensible posters ie Yorkie/Beach Hut cos if it offends them that's fair enough.

Peace.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hungry Joe said:
Don't beat yourself up over it Biscuit, Yorkie's hardly without sin herself, she's trying to get poor old Danny beaten up by Tank.

I once went 1000 posts without using any smilies. Do yo know what I learnt? f*** all.

Ah Joe, here's some, you do make me smirk :lolol: :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Fellas why don't we just keep the crudeness and swearing etc between ourselves, end of the day I only do it to Kinky/Biscuit and co cos we're larking about like we would in the real world, I dont do it to the sensible posters ie Yorkie/Beach Hut cos if it offends them that's fair enough.

Peace.

Window licker

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hungry Joe said:
Yorkie's hardly without sin herself, she's trying to get poor old Danny beaten up by Tank.

He brought it on himself. He wants to ask Guy so he should do just that. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here