Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Song. we Are The North Stand, The North Stand...

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
....I knew from a fellow Albionite that it was a Palace song, but to be out sung at our home ground, at our new home. Disgraceful.

Now I know that it is a Palace tune, I will never sing it again.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
....I knew from a fellow Albionite that it was a Palace song, but to be out sung at our home ground, at our new home. Disgraceful.

Now I know that it is a Palace tune, I will never sing it again.

thank god one less supporter will not be singing it.....i hate it and its a palace song...time for it to be buried

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
f***ing Embarrasment for everything we ever stood for. DROP IT :rant:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Half the fans don't know the words and only join in with the chorus. It's embarrasing so please stop NOW!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's not really taking off is it? You'd be much better to get 'Gus Poyet's blue and white army' going and everyone will join in.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Going to bounce as one of the worst songs heard since the Gillingham days. DROP IT.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I agree it was. This has to be the end of this Palace song though.

Sep 28, 2011
It was a bit bizzare to hear you guys singing it... you wouldnt catch us singing GOSBTS!
Nice to know we have an impact on your support ;)
Still, was just good to hear home fans sing for a change.

Oct 25, 2003
It was a bit bizzare to hear you guys singing it... you wouldnt catch us singing GOSBTS!
Nice to know we have an impact on your support ;)
Still, was just good to hear home fans sing for a change.

bit different as it's not your song,

but i agree with the tone of the thread- get rid, it hasn't caught on (maybe because it can only be sung by one stand?)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes, please stop that awful song. It may not be a Palace original but they've stigmatised it and it just sounds wrong.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm afraid I agree, good on the people trying to create an atmosphere, they should be applauded for that, but that song has to stop. It's been cringe worthy for weeks and I was dreading it coming out last night, we looked foolish. Enough.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When we are supporting the team, I think we need more songs about the team and our players rather than which stand we're in.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
and last night them slags showed how it should be sung,not the pathetic attempt from some kiddy "ultras".

I'm afraid I agree, good on the people trying to create an atmosphere, they should be applauded for that, but that song has to stop. It's been cringe worthy for weeks and I was dreading it coming out last night, we looked foolish. Enough.

Think it's great but it has to be done properly. It would appear we can't do it properly. We got one hell of a lesson last night on and off the pitch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here