Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Smug Faced ****** Norman Baker on Question Time

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Correctly edited, according to many friends who do live in the lewes constituency, and last time i looked , there wasnt a kim -jong-un style news blackout for lewes and the surrounding area.

Sorry mate but I think Dougdeep is closer to the truth on this one. As a constituency mp Norm is excellent.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My daughter who has learning difficulties...ok slighty handicapped...asked him at a 'Meet your MP 'question which was "Why are you against Brighton and Hove Albion?"...He snubbed her and walked off refusing to answer...will not swear on here so let's say...I'm very much less impressed with the ***************

Thats shit...especially at a 'meet your mp' event...

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Horrible odious man

Oh, come on - he's not that good.

He kept jumping on the Albion/Amex bandwagon to suit his own political agenda.
He may be considered to be a good constituency MP, but he's not a friend of the Albion.

But still the best MP that Lewes has ever had.
Take your pick ...

1868 Lord Pelham Liberal
1874 William Langham Christie Conservative
1885 Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher Conservative
1910 William Campion Conservative
1924 Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish Conservative
1931 John de Vere Loder Conservative
1936 Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish Conservative
1945 Sir Tufton Victor Hamilton Beamish Conservative (son of the above)
1974 Tim Rathbone Conservative
1997 Norman Baker Liberal Democrat

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Who are you kidding? If you have friends why would you be discussing Norman Baker. Stick to subjects that you know something about.
Er, because like I said , he's in the news a lot, I'd advise you to stick to subjects that you know something about, but then you wouldn't have anything at all to say.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Being made to look like a true gentleman by that ghastly tosspot Paul Nuttall

At least Paul Nuttall answered the questions - when put on the spot Norm weaseled out as usual ! Slimy lying little c**t that he is.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My daughter who has learning difficulties...ok slighty handicapped...asked him at a 'Meet your MP 'question which was "Why are you against Brighton and Hove Albion?"...He snubbed her and walked off refusing to answer...will not swear on here so let's say...I'm very much less impressed with the ***************
Anecdotal stories like this leave a far worse taste in the mouth than the fact that he took a stand that happens to oppose my own view with regard to the new stadium.

If that's true then what an absolute c*nt.

At least Paul Nuttall answered the questions - when put on the spot Norm weaseled out as usual ! Slimy lying little c**t that he is.
In fairness to Stormin' Norm, he's a government minister who doesn't support most of the government's policies, so he has little choice but to act weasely. It does, however, come fairly naturally to him.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
In fairness to Stormin' Norm, he's a government minister who doesn't support most of the government's policies, so he has little choice but to act weasely. It does, however, come fairly naturally to him.

In fairness to Norm ( sh*t did I really say that ? ) if he was in such disagreement he'd say what he liked and take the consequences but of course he's more interested in the ministerial salary !

In fairness to Norm ( sh*t did I really say that ? ) if he was in such disagreement he'd say what he liked and take the consequences but of course he's more interested in the ministerial salary !
I guess this puts him in the same category as, say, Liam Bridcutt -a man with a time-limited career and a family, who (understandably) wants to maximise his earnings while he can.

Or Karol Wojtyła, a half-decent Polish footballer, who reckoned that he'd get a better living if he worked his way up to being Pope.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Er, because like I said , he's in the news a lot, I'd advise you to stick to subjects that you know something about, but then you wouldn't have anything at all to say.

Pathetic. Best you keep to your wind-up threads. At least I assume that they are wind-ups, nobody could be stupid enough to believe all the nonsense that you spout.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Nadine Dorries - seriously hot. You just know she's going to get frisky with Chuka after the show while Baker and Nuttall look enviously on.

For me chuckup is worse than Baker with his scripted views

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I guess this puts him in the same category as, say, Liam Bridcutt -a man with a time-limited career and a family, who (understandably) wants to maximise his earnings while he can.

Or Karol Wojtyła, a half-decent Polish footballer, who reckoned that he'd get a better living if he worked his way up to being Pope.

Being a minister might be time limited based on your loyalty but I doubt he has a reason to fear for his £70k+ MP salary by speaking out.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Take your pick ...

1868 Lord Pelham Liberal
1874 William Langham Christie Conservative
1885 Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher Conservative
1910 William Campion Conservative
1924 Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish Conservative
1931 John de Vere Loder Conservative
1936 Tufton Percy Hamilton Beamish Conservative
1945 Sir Tufton Victor Hamilton Beamish Conservative (son of the above)
1974 Tim Rathbone Conservative
1997 Norman Baker Liberal Democrat

Back to Conservative soon then..........

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Tim Carder tells a story of a great Argus news board which had the words 'Beamish on the market'. Many Albion fans thought this was a transfer listing of Ken Beamish, but was actually Tufton Beamish talking about the common market

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here