Votes: 36 69.2%
  • I have no appreciation of the female form therefore my vote is worthless

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
So what about if it were between her and the BT ad bird?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
bt bird without a doubt, shes still gunna have a nice fanny.

Oh definitely. But I reckon you could give the Sainsburys bird a pink sock and she'd still be up for more.

This thread has already had the expert opinion of Hiney. It just needs El Pres's wisdom on this.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Oh definitely. But I reckon you could give the Sainsburys bird a pink sock and she'd still be up for more.

This thread has already had the expert opinion of Hiney. It just needs El Pres's wisdom on this.

If You go on looks alone, BT have it all day long without a doubt, poor ms sainsburys is out of her league.

Put there sorded slutty past on paper, thats when it gets really intresting!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If You go on looks alone, BT have it all day long without a doubt, poor ms sainsburys is out of her league.

Put there sorded slutty past on paper, thats when it gets really intresting!

Agree completely. You could probably feed a family of four for a week on what's been in the Sainsbury's bird.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Agree completely. You could probably feed a family of four for a week on what's been in the Sainsbury's bird.

without a doubt she has seen more cocks than a urinal, but it doesnt mean writting her off just yet.

BT women:- she knows shes a milf quite happy with her middle class home, ex husband probably loaded loves the maintance, shes got herself a younger dopey bloke probably good with the kids takes her out, treats her well. i dont think she needs any excitment in her life just wants to be settled.

then you have

Ms J Sainsburys:- Low on confidence after her ex boyfriend beat her around, treated her like shit gives her no or little money for there bastard children, maybe has a good set of parents behind her, got her a cheeky 2bedroom house on the nicer council estate in town, once the kids are in bed shes on her webcam getting her rat out for anyone who asks, drinking herself into a numb pain before inviting you round for a dirty shag! the full works.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Marks out of 10 for Tracy Brabin?

Brabin,%20Tracy%20small.jpg

Really?

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
without a doubt she has seen more cocks than a urinal, but it doesnt mean writting her off just yet.

BT women:- she knows shes a milf quite happy with her middle class home, ex husband probably loaded loves the maintance, shes got herself a younger dopey bloke probably good with the kids takes her out, treats her well. i dont think she needs any excitment in her life just wants to be settled.

then you have

Ms J Sainsburys:- Low on confidence after her ex boyfriend beat her around, treated her like shit gives her no or little money for there bastard children, maybe has a good set of parents behind her, got her a cheeky 2bedroom house on the nicer council estate in town, once the kids are in bed shes on her webcam getting her rat out for anyone who asks, drinking herself into a numb pain before inviting you round for a dirty shag! the full works.

:laugh: tears, munkfish. you've reduced me to tears.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

then you have

BT woman - Got thoroughly bored with ex-husband who was almost certainly a Company Director who was always too 'tired' for any activity in the evenings. She was happy to go along with things as they 'drifted apart'. After the split she meets young, virile STUD who is happy to satisfy the inner TIGRESS and indulge her in her passion for bondage, water-sports and the occasional FORAY up the Bourneville Boulevard. Happy to give the impression of the classy bird but underneath KNOWS she going to have her face DRENCHED in jizz when her man gets home.

Saino's woman - Happy with the fact that, despite her age and the knowledge that she's had a few in her time, she is still looking good and REVELS in the fact that most of the young blokes in the store have FILTH wanking fantasies about her. She is ACHING for the Christmas Party when she has identified the lucky recipient of the result of her YEARS of experience and is almost MOIST with the thrill of maybe getting caught with her mouth round a young boy's COCK whilst they romp in amongst the Taste the Difference Organic Cider.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here