Votes: 11 21.2%
  • fnarr fnarr. I'd give her one

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • I have no appreciation of the female form therefore my vote is worthless

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i feel a separte poll for these stories needs to be created.

i just cant see BT Women getting that into it.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
i feel a separte poll for these stories needs to be created.

i just cant see BT Women getting that into it.

i reckon BT woman is one of those who, whilst sucking you off, opens her eyes nice and wide, wears pigtails and looks at you whilst taking the whole wang. and obviously lets you come in her face.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
BT Woman - met husband at university. Left her career in HR to have children whilst husband pursued career in advertising. Too many trips away with her stuck at home at a weekend and as Hiney alluded to him always too tired. Once a fortnight and always missionary. She spends more and more time in the afternoons fantasising about the bloke at French (Intermediate) evening class. Has affair and rediscovers dirty unbridled sex. I say dirty, it's pretty tame stuff. A bit of al fresco, a bit of raiding the fridge and occasionally letting the young bloke poke his finger up her chutney hole whilst showering together.

Sainsburys woman - married at 17 to a wanker. Rough and dirty, got her pregnant, even persuaded her to do a threesome with his mate Barry one drunken February. Follows a string of other lovers who ritually beat her spirit and self-confidence. She's done it all. Even appeared in Razzle Reader's Wives back in 1988. Still got a hell of a sex drive and up for it. As many men have found out, stick your hand down her knickers and it's like feeding a horse sugar lumps. Currently seeing Wayne from the local where she works 2 nights a week. 28 years old. He doesn't work. Doesn't say much. But he's hung like a horse and can go all night. She's even starting to think that they could make a go of it. Sadly, he too will break her heart. Men, eh?

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sainsburys woman - married at 17 to a wanker. Rough and dirty, got her pregnant, even persuaded her to do a threesome with his mate Barry

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
perhaps we need a poll to decide who Nscers would prefer: BT or Sainsburys.

By the way, Dan. Yes, yes she is wonky enough

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
they were on back to back on TV this morning, i think the BT women gets much better lighting than poor old miss sainsburys.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Good point. When it's not all mood lighting and soft focus what would the BT bird look like. And if she scrubbed up and wore some clothes that fitted her what would the Sainsburys bird really look like?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
BT woman - Got thoroughly bored with ex-husband who was almost certainly a Company Director who was always too 'tired' for any activity in the evenings. She was happy to go along with things as they 'drifted apart'. After the split she meets young, virile STUD who is happy to satisfy the inner TIGRESS and indulge her in her passion for bondage, water-sports and the occasional FORAY up the Bourneville Boulevard. Happy to give the impression of the classy bird but underneath KNOWS she going to have her face DRENCHED in jizz when her man gets home.

Saino's woman - Happy with the fact that, despite her age and the knowledge that she's had a few in her time, she is still looking good and REVELS in the fact that most of the young blokes in the store have FILTH wanking fantasies about her. She is ACHING for the Christmas Party when she has identified the lucky recipient of the result of her YEARS of experience and is almost MOIST with the thrill of maybe getting caught with her mouth round a young boy's COCK whilst they romp in amongst the Taste the Difference Organic Cider.

:D:D:D bursting out laughing as i read this , still cant stop now , top quality post , you must write the i confess section that i understand is usually at the back of fiesta magazine

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
BT Woman - met husband at university. Left her career in HR to have children whilst husband pursued career in advertising. Too many trips away with her stuck at home at a weekend and as Hiney alluded to him always too tired. Once a fortnight and always missionary. She spends more and more time in the afternoons fantasising about the bloke at French (Intermediate) evening class. Has affair and rediscovers dirty unbridled sex. I say dirty, it's pretty tame stuff. A bit of al fresco, a bit of raiding the fridge and occasionally letting the young bloke poke his finger up her chutney hole whilst showering together.

Sainsburys woman - married at 17 to a wanker. Rough and dirty, got her pregnant, even persuaded her to do a threesome with his mate Barry one drunken February. Follows a string of other lovers who ritually beat her spirit and self-confidence. She's done it all. Even appeared in Razzle Reader's Wives back in 1988. Still got a hell of a sex drive and up for it. As many men have found out, stick your hand down her knickers and it's like feeding a horse sugar lumps. Currently seeing Wayne from the local where she works 2 nights a week. 28 years old. He doesn't work. Doesn't say much. But he's hung like a horse and can go all night. She's even starting to think that they could make a go of it. Sadly, he too will break her heart. Men, eh?

:D:D:D another top quality post , getting strange looks from the rest of the desk as im trying to stifle uncontrolled giggling, how can i explain what im laughing at !!?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think a new "Adult Gold" forum needs to be opened just to house this thread.

I do f***ing wish I was on-line last night.

:D :D :D :D :D

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If we're talking cheffy milfs, then Rachel Allen i think is top. Blond, irish, always has her bangers out

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
I have developed a thing (boner) for Ching He Huang from Chings Kitchen.

She's fit but seem's a little boring. I think you'd feel unsatisfied and wanting more afterwards

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
celebrity_rachel.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here