Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That 'Jamie' thread

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Its definate nsc gold. For those who didnt see it is well worth a read. Im chuckling just thinking about it :lolol:
The pizza's etc were hilarious, and how he suddenly stopped posting insults once his address was revealed :laugh:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A few highlights...

imageul.png

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I'll hope to get it live again tomorrow night.

::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

If people can't wait here is a taster... :p

Attachments

• Yes Jamie.jpg
    Yes Jamie.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 569
Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
looney said:
This was some clumsey teenager who f***ed up bigtime for
lack of thinking and experiance, all the real life shit could end
up one of these times with bozza on a charge of harrasment.
I keep posting to the knobhead webmaster that if you take the
online banter into real life afairs sooner or your going to get
royally f***ed over. The kid apologised on his part which
showed some grace. I think Bozza should apologise to the kid
for not reigning it in sooner, or encouraging it in fact. As other
football forums clamped down on this.

Would you step up to him at a game and say that you were
the one who ordered him a pizza or prostitute etc?
Very f***ing brave of you all I must say.

mcshane in the 79th said:
The funny thing is it was Bozza that alerted everyone to his full name and address, which is what started it all

looney said:
Yea its about time he stopped playing to the 5 year olds and
f***ing grew up and took a bit more of a responsible attitude.
There are plenty on here who dont find this kind of bollocks
amusing and may think "What if that was my son? brother?
etc"
That may sound a bit galling comming from me but someones
got to say it.

Too right.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bozza, if you do make it available to read again, make sure you lock it - a Gold thread can easily be ruined by 50 people going "oh my god, this is almost as funny as the first time I read it" when they've made a similar "i've just spat tea all over my keyboard" comments on the same thread 6 months earlier.

Someone help me out here.From what I gather this Jamie fella comes to our board as a Stockport supporter and somehow his mailing addy gets leaked out and he gets flambeed for it? Well I'm peaked. Bozza please you have less than a half hours time until tomar'. I can't wait to see this stroke of genius. :lolol: I'm laughing and I don't know why.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Someone help me out here.From what I gather this Jamie fella comes to our board as a Stockport supporter and somehow his mailing addy gets leaked out and he gets flambeed for it? Well I'm peaked. Bozza please you have less than a half hours time until tomar'. I can't wait to see this stroke of genius. :lolol: I'm laughing and I don't know why.

Well basically, he came on here posting his football forum. We all said it was terrible and it got hacked so he got pissed off and started all the abuse about brighton etc. Then he address, and contact details were found by seeing who the domain name was registered to, pizza's and all kinds of crap was ordered to his house. His facebook page was then discovered resulting in many pictures of him being posted and edited in many amusing ways. A hilarious thread. :thumbsup:

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I'm actually excited for all the people that havent seen it yet, its literally the funniest thing i have EVER read on the internet. I'm gonna have copious amounts of tea ready for when i read it tomorow, so that i can DEMOLISH my laptop when i spit it out laughing.

:amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here