Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Dan Harding - he's rubbish

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
mona said:
Dan is strong, fast, good in the air, tackles well, has a good left foot and won't be playing for us in 2005.
Well, I agree with the last part of that statement.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
lets hope that goal adds a bit more to the transfer price!

lets not forget that we were playing a div 1 side yesterday, everyone should have looked good!

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
mona said:
Dan is strong, fast, good in the air, tackles well, has a good left foot and won't be playing for us in 2005.

Dan won't be the only one not playing for us in 2005. I can see a mass exodus of Deano's prodigies. At least they will be spared the indignity of the insults of some NSC contributors.

In the next few seasons, if we survive as a club, posters may have some genuine crap to vent their spiel on.

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Waterhall Wizard said:
Dan won't be the only one not playing for us in 2005. I can see a mass exodus of Deano's podigies. At least they will be spared the indignity of the insults of some NSC contributors.

In the next few seasons, if we survive as a club, posters may have some genuine crap to vent their spiel on.
Agree.
But wonder what a podigy is. I think I was a podigy when I was a young player so I trust Deano won't produce any of them.

I can't believe some of the ignorant comments about young Dan when there is so much tolerance of bad players (no names).

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
mona said:
Agree.
But wonder what a podigy is. I think I was a podigy when I was a young player so I trust Deano won't produce any of them.

Thanks Mona. The picture of blown up young players is indeed amusing.

Didn't used to have the chance to correct mistakes after submitting the essay at school. A stick accross the arse used to do that. NSC's method with editting is much better.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Whatever you think of Harding - it was a really classy finish. No thrashing at the ball - controlled and hit it firmly across the keeper.

He is a quality player - but he isn't going to play well every game.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
mona said:

And would that be a surprise given all the abuse and criticism levelled against him on NSC? I think not.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
mona said:
Agree.

I can't believe some of the ignorant comments about young Dan when there is so much tolerance of bad players (no names).

Here, here Mona.

:clap2: :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
Whatever you think of Harding - it was a really classy finish. No thrashing at the ball - controlled and hit it firmly across the keeper.

I'd agree with that. It was a well-taken goal. Boy kept a cool head.

Stumpy Tim

Dick Knights Mum said:

He is a quality player - but he isn't going to play well every game.

Agreed DKM. Showed what he's capable of. Great first touch & left the keeper with no chance at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here